8. Texting

"Jungkookie is a hottie. I need to see this man everyday."

Jimin was half listening to Taehyung as he rambled off about Jungkook. Instead, the elder was starring hard at his phone screen, thoughts staining his mind. He had Yoongi's contact open, his thumbs hopelessly hovering over the keyboard with no words to type.

Why did his hyung leave in such a hurry? Jimin was frightened that he might have provoked him while he was upset. He hated when people were sad, and he would always try and help them. Somehow, that didn't work on Yoongi. Which he understood.

Hey Yoongi. Is everything okay?

No. That was too blunt. He deleted the message, taking a deep breath and starting anew with his thoughts.

"Hey hyung, what should I text to Jungkook to start a conversation?" his best friend's voice broke his thoughts, probably for the better before he made a mistake.

Jimin hummed, glancing up from his phone to look over at Taehyung who was hanging over the side of his bed, his phone in hand.

"Start off by telling him who the fuck you are so he doesn't get weirded out that some random ass person is flirting with him over text." Jimin explained to the younger.

"Such as..." Jimin cleared his throat to make himself sound like Taehyung's lower-sounding yet sweet voice before narrowing his eyes dramatically.

"Hey Jungkook. It's Taehyung, from the dance studio. How are you? Lets get coffee sometime. Okay? Okay."

Taehyung giggled, beginning to type away on his phone.

"Mm hmm. Thanks Chim."

Jimin sighed with a nod, returning to starring hopelessly at his phone screen.

"Tae, how do you start a conversation?

"Get their attention." Taehyung said simply.

"Okay..."

With that, the alien smirked at his screen while continuing to type, which meant he was definitely up to something.

"Don't do anything weird, Tae."

"Weird is my middle name, hyung."

"Mm, I know."

Buzz!

Min Yoongi jumped at the sound of his phone buzzing to life in his lap. He was sitting in a coffee shop, alone of course, typing on his computer when a text message appeared on the screen of his phone. The notification looked foreign across his lock screen, since he never really got messages.

This is one however, surprised him. Narrowing his eyes, he read the lonley two words that he hated hearing and seeing.

Min Yoongi.

His full name was printed across the screen, Jimin's name being the one who sent it. Confused to why the younger was texting him, he began tying back.

Yes?

He sent the message. He hoped Jimin wasn't texting him to ask why Yoongi ran away off the monorail. He didn't feel like explaining out of pure laziness, but he also wanted to ask Jimin more about the piano accompanist job option at the dance studio. If you knew Yoongi, you would know that his only escape at most times was playing piano, and dancing. He had played piano since he was younger, through his teen years till now. Though, he doesn't play as much anymore. His parents threw their piano out and sold it, of course not giving two shits that their dreaded-to-be-called son actually enjoyed playing more then breathing. His first love was the piano, and his last love would most likely still be the piano.

His phone buzzed again.

Sorry, wanted to get your attention. Anyways, were u up for that job option I explained before?

He read over the text he received and sighed softly. Of course he was up for it. An opportunity to get out of his home AND play piano WHILE getting paid to do so? It seemed like fucking dream. Not to mention he would see Jimin everyday. He swallowed, typing back.

Actually yes. And, how did u know I played piano...?

He actually was curious as to why the younger had asked him for that job specifically. He had never told Jimin he played piano, therefore how did he know if he did know for sure?

Lucky guess. U also seem like that type:)

Yoongi scoffed at the message, almost laughing at Jimin's response.

Fine. I'll call tonight and come in tomorrow morning.

Yoongi sent his message, seeing the two dots in the corner signaling Jimin was responding.

Sounds good hyung! See u tomorrow!

Yoongi almost smiled before he caught himself, calmly turning off his phone after sending a text.

See ya, Jimin.