Chapter 34

A/N: Sorry if this chapter took a little longer to post. There is a lot of info in this chapter so pay attention, lol.

If you haven't joined my Facebook group yet you're missing out. I post chapter previews and have open discussions on the story and other pieces I've written so be sure to join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1668345516552603/

Thank you to all my reviewers! I really appreciate them! Are there any silent readers who haven't commented yet on the story who would be willing to let me know what you think so far?

Hope you all enjoy!

Ginny felt her hand in hers as they walked down the hall together; she could tell she was nervous from the clammy feeling against her skin. Lucius unlocked the door for them and Ginny gave him a quick thanks before she opened it and walked inside with Lizzie.

"I'm right outside if you need me," Lucius said before he closed the door behind them.

Ginny stood there with Lizzie in front of her; she saw Will's eyes locked with his daughters. He wasn't sure what to do or what to say to her, Ginny could see his struggle.

"Dad?"

Her small voice reached his ears and he turned away from her for a moment as he desperately tried to control his emotions.

"Hey," was the only thing he was able to manage to get out.

She slowly walked over to him where he kneeled down to her level. He just looked at her small face; his heart broke to pieces to see the scars on her from his horrid actions.

"I-I'm sorry, Lizzie...I'm so sorry," he choked out as he hung his head in shame and broke down.

She flung her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, her own tears falling down her face. He scooped her up in his arms and buried his face in her hair and sobbed.

Ginny watched the way they latched onto each other, it was as if they were unaware of just how much they needed each other after all this time. Ginny's heart went out to Lizzie and she couldn't help but feel for Will, she didn't want to, but what happened to him and his family wasn't fair. The choices he made and the man he became because of that almost seemed unfair.

"Dad, please don't leave me again," she pleaded with him.

He couldn't even look at her; he just hung his head and cried.

"Dad, you don't have to cry anymore...we're together now." she said, cupping his face with her small hands.

He just shook his head. "No, Lizzie...it's not that simple," he said, trying to compose himself enough to comfort his daughter.

She just looked at him with teary eyes, a frown forming on her face. "Is it because of the things you've done?" she asked.

He looked into her eyes and let out this emotional sigh, "Yeah, baby...I'm afraid so."

"Please, Dad...I don't think I can do this alone...not anymore." she cried.

He grabbed her hands from his face and held them tightly and looked into her hazel eyes. "Hey, don't say that... You are so strong, so brave...do you remember our saying? Do you remember what I always use to tell you? You never know how strong you are..."

"Until being strong is the only choice you have," she choked out.

"That's right," he said with a smile before he grabbed her into another tight hug when she started crying again.