Chapter 15

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy the next chapter!!! Also to anyone who reviews my story, I have been responding back to everyone! So hopefully you guys are seeing my responses =D

Now, to the story...

Over the next few days Will had been keeping Ginny pretty busy as his assistant, she hardly had time after work to go to Draco's or to even snoop around. He barely left his office and had been bringing his own lunch so he didn't even leave for a lunch break. She managed to stop by Draco's the other day, but they didn't even talk about the file they were supposed to be going through, instead Ginny spent most of her time there complaining about Will.

She was also keeping a bit of distance from Draco in hopes that her feelings for him would simply go away, but instead, she just missed being around him. She wanted to slap herself whenever she thought about him in such a way like he would ever feel that way about her. He had too much of his own shit he was going through to even think of her in any way other than some annoying twit.

She also had barely spoken to Harry since their argument and since he made her Will's new assistant. She knew Cho was now working in his office and she made sure to keep her distance from seeing her or him. She was starting to give up altogether on getting her hands on her file, especially for the last two days; she had been staying later to catch up on everything Will wanted her to do. As charming and handsome as he was, he was completely different when it came to his work, he was a lot more serious and would never allow her to slack off. It seemed like she had a permanent headache since she started working for Will, it was so unbearable sometimes that she thought she might throw her guts up.

Will had finally left the office for a lunch break today and she was taking this opportunity to snoop around. Everything was so neat and organized it just made her so angry that she didn't even want to snoop around anymore. She wasn't even sure why she would be looking around his office in the first place. Sure, he had taken a few files from Harry that one day to maybe help out on a case or whatever, but from what Ginny could tell, none of the files she needed or wanted were even in his office...they were all in Harry's.

She just gave a frustrated sigh and sat back down and soon Will was walking through the door again. "Goodie, you're back," she said sarcastically. She then noticed he wasn't alone.

"Ginny, this is my younger brother, Joseph," he said, gesturing to his equally handsome brother.

"Oh, hi, I'm Gin-"

"Ginny? Yes, my brother has told me a lot about you," he said, shaking her hand.

"Oh, has he now? How sweet," she said with a smile. "And kind of creepy," she mumbled to herself.

"I have to go see Kingsley for a moment, but sit Joe, why don't you two get acquainted in the meantime," said Will as he pulled out a seat for his brother.

Will left the office and Joseph took a seat across from Ginny and flashed her a handsome smile. "So how long have you worked with Will?" he asked her.

"Oh, I've only actually been "his" assistant for a few days, but before that, I was Harry's assistant just down the hall, but we met a few weeks ago," she explained. She looked at him again, "You look so familiar, have we met before because I feel like I know you from somewhere?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows a bit.

"I don't think so, I'm sure I'd remember meeting Ginny Weasley," he said with a smile. "But I do know who you are."

"Excuse me?" she asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"The Holyhead Harpies? Weren't you a seeker?" he said, some excitement in his voice.

Ginny just smiled at his comment, it had been a very long time since anyone recognized her from her Quidditch days. "Yes, I started as a Chaser and then later became a Seeker,"