Chapter 4

Meanwhile while Leatherface was getting a proper meal

"Bubba! Bubba!" Choptop called, running through tunnels, up and down stairs.

"It's no use, the idiots not here." Drayton said.

"But it was his turn to cook." Choptop complained.

"I'll do it." Drayton replied, putting on the apron and getting to work.

Drayton sometimes wondered how Bubba could work, it wasn't the heat or the process of cooking. It was the fact that Choptop wouldn't stop jumping around the place trying to get a word in. Normally he would be talking to
Nubbins, giving him a much higher voice than he actually had, but since he was taking by the police. Choptop has no one.

"Drayton, Hey Drayton you remember the DJ?" Choptop asked.

"Don't go on about her, your just as bad as your brother." Drayton warned.

"She was weird, why would Bubba like her?"

"Go and talk to someone else! Boy!" Drayton asked, careful not to raise his voice to much.

Choptop skipped away, and went up a set of stairs. Goodness knows where he went but as long as he was gone it was good.

Some time later

Nothing much except scraps again, and they were running out of the scraps pretty fast. If Leatherface wasn't home for dinner today, then it might last them a bit longer.

"Darn it!" Choptop complained, shoving numerous of collected items into the floor.

"Don't complain you know it's all we got...Hey maybe Bubba has gone out to get some more." Drayton said, trying to lift his younger brothers spirits.

Leatherface came through the tunnel, stomping his feet and banging the tunnel to let his brothers know it was him. They didn't greet him with the sarcastic love they give, they were already at the table. Eating by the looks of it. Leatherface went down to join them, he sat near his older brother.

"Bubba!" Choptop said. "Didn't hear you come through." He laughed.

"Yes what took you so long?" Drayton asked, looking at Leatherface.

Leatherface was looking at the dinner which they had, a bit glad he wasn't eating scraps. Although he was a bit sad he wasn't eating the normal meat that they had.

"You've got some weight on you boy." Drayton noticed, prodding Leatherface's stomach. "You've had a fill haven't you?"

Leatherface shook his head.

"Fill? You've killed haven't you?" Choptop asked, starting to whine like a child.

Leatherface still shook his head, no he hasn't been killing and yes he had been eating somewhere else. How could he explain it to his brothers, they just wouldn't understand.

"Leatherface!" Drayton's voice was stern, he was in his annoyed mood. If he kept lying his older brother might lose it with him. "Did you eat somewhere else?"

A nod then a shake trying to lie, Drayton was getting mad. Even Choptop was annoyed that his brother had a feed somewhere else. Drayton reached for a cutlery knife, and stabbed in the table.

"I won't ask you again Bubba, but if your leaving this house then you betta say! You hear me?!" Drayton shouted, now he was losing it.

Leatherface nodded at the question, before fleeing to his room where he felt safest. Choptop went to throw a hammer but missed as it hit the wall.

"Coward!" He shouted.

"Leave him for now, but we need to keep an eye on him." Drayton ordered.

Choptop got up and left his older brother at the table. He went left out of the main room to his room where he used to share with his twin Nubbins. Drayton finished his meal, before going to see Bubba. Leatherface was checking his chainsaw over, it was a bit cold since he left it out all night but other than that it was fine.

"So where did you go? You've haven't been here since morning." Drayton asked a bit more calmly, walking into his brothers room.

Leatherface pointed up, which meant outside.

"Did you see anyone?"

Oh he wanted to lie alright, but he was to busy thinking about the interesting meal that you made for him. Drayton snapped his fingers in front of his brothers eyes. Leatherface shook his head.

"Well no going outside, you tend to set the alarm for the police...especially with that chainsaw." Drayton explained, his voice was now calm.

Leatherface gave a small nod, giving his brother a small push indicating he wanted to be left alone.

"Alright boy." Drayton said, exiting the room.

That night Leatherface didn't sit in his bed, as he didn't want to cover your scent with his. Smelling the blanket for your scent, sure it was crazy but he was falling for the swindle again and no one was going to stop him. No one.