Chapter 30

The walk itself to the Texas Battle Land, was quite depressing. The sky became rather cloudy, looking like it was going to rain soon. The patch of woods having freshly leaves, but the grass fields were becoming mushy and hard to walk in. You could see bigger footsteps belonging to the distance  Leatherface. Although soon enough you reached the Texas Battle Land, for the...well you had lost count on how many times you had been there.

"Hello!" You called, as you walked down the steps of their house.

You walked into the main room, the room was rather dark. With very few small candles being lit. The two Sawyer brothers didn't come over to greet you, they stayed put. You silently gulped, before taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry," You quietly whispered. "I didn't even know he was going to come over."

"You should be, it's your fault! All your fault!" Drayton shouted. "I have no idea how you met Bubba, but one thing for sure. Is that he would be here now."

"Oh shut up, how was she supposed to know. This was going to happen."

But you did know, you did know.

"I should probably leave, seeing as there is no point in coming back." You mumbled to yourself.

Choptop ran over to you, squeezing you into a hug. On the near brink of crying.

"No, please don't." He sobbed.

From behind Drayton scoffed, folding his arms. He didn't show much feelings for his brothers loss, or how his other brother was feeling. Instead he got a candle stand, lighting the small candles up. Giving a little bit of more light to the area.

"Brother, it's time." Drayton said.

Choptop gave a small nod, letting go of you.

"Heh, I guess you should stay for the tradition of the funeral." He sniffled.

You nodded, after all Leatherface was your boyfriend. That explained why the place was dark, and perfect timing for the sky to be dark as well. With Drayton in front, Choptop and you walking side by side. You were going back outside. The eldest began talking about the history of the Sawyer, mostly of their grandpa, with a few mentions of Nubbins. Almost like a ghost tour, except no jump scares or, caveman like paintings on the wall.

"Most Sawyers have been killed, but the ones who die peacefully, it's quite rare." Drayton rambled on.

You wondered on how the Leatherface's body had vanished, but suddenly realised that they had taken it. They most if know that today was going to be the day as well. How they did it? You had no idea, there was police around the cars and in the house. Must of been pretty skilful.

"You've buried him haven't you?" You asked, tears forming in your eyes once again.

"Don't interrupt! But yes we've already done that." Drayton snapped, the emotions getting to him now.

Yes, he certainly was dead, and no way of him coming back to life. No way what's so ever. Six shots, one life taken by another life. The three of you were now outside, you could see the heap of dirt of the grave. It was beginning to spit with rain now.

"Oh Lords, do take care of Bubba!" Drayton called up to the clouds.

"A-along with Nubbins." Choptop stuttered, as he was beginning to cry again.

"So (Y/n), did you find out who he threat was?" Drayton asked, blowing the candles out.

"The neighbour." You mumbled in reply, not wanting to talk about it.

Not now not ever, even in a million years. Hoping she wouldn't bring it up, at any time in the near future. Drayton gave a slight nod, giving you a withered red rose. To put on the grave, as the three of you each said something both positive and negative about Leatherface.

"Oh stop crying," Drayton moaned, hitting his younger brother.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, but how many people to we have to lose?" Choptop asked. "You know I didn't cope with my twin, and you know I ain't gonna cope with this."

You walked over to the grave, putting the once brightly coloured rose onto it. Taking a step back you sighed, the other two stayed quiet. This was how it was going to be, for the rest of your life. Not only was the Massacre over, but you had also killed him...