Chapter 22

Leatherface woke you, as he kept poking you. Mainly your nose, but it seemed like he was excited or something. You mumbled something out and turned so you were facing the wall. Leatherface turned you back over.

"Ok, ok I'm getting up." You yawned.

The masked man clapped his hands.

"Did something happen?" You asked, sitting up in his bed.

He gave a nod in reply, giving you a sewing needle. You didn't understand what he was on about. Although you assumed it was the pillow he mended from yesterday. Leatherface picked up something, and indicated for you to close your eyes. So you did as he asked, he took you hands and put something in it. Something that was a bit fuzzy.

You opened your eyes. "Oooo," You oohed. "That's interesting."

It appears it was a small bear cuddly toy, a bit yellow and brown from the dirt it had been in. You were quite curious on the adventures it might have been on. Leatherface gave a nod.

"What's it's name?" You asked.

He gave you a small piece of paper.

"To Leatherface for your 5th birthday, sorry for not being this far in your life, but this little bear will be.

Best wishes Mama."

You read the note aloud, moving your finger along each of the words, so Leatherface understood them. You turned the paper around, seeing the name was written on the back. A very scribbly name of Boo.

"Boo." Leatherface said, ever so quietly.

"Aww, that's really sweet that is. Apart from the fact it's a bit dirty, I'll clean it when we go home. Which will be in a few days." You said, giving the bear back.

You took his hand as you both walked to the main room. After he stuffed the bear in his apron pocket. None of the brothers were at the table, which was fine. Pulling the chair out, you sat in it, and he pushed the chair in. Being such a gentleman it would always make you blushed, but he knew you liked it. Leatherface pulled the bear out, holding its small arms, making it dance.

"Boo can dance, but not as good as you." You complimented, give a tap to his nose.

The masked man wanted you to make the best dance.

"Nah, I'm not as good."

Mumble.

Leatheface carried on with Boo dancing. Making it do spins, and the waltz pose. Soon enough Drayton came into the main room. Leatherface quickly stabbed a fork in his bear, and hide it under the table.

"Leatherface?!" You questioned. "What was that for?" You got the bear back on the table.

"Boo, I remember him." Drayton said, noticing it.

Leatherface shook his head.

"Girl then," Drayton corrected himself, as he rolled his eyes. "You mended that pillow yet?"

He slowly shook his head.

"Just get it down today, I don't care when but just do it." Drayton sighed. "Guessing you want breakfast?"