Chapter 9

Leatherface woke up, rubbing his eyes they were still stinging from crying. Even though he let his anger out yesterday he was still annoyed with his oldest brother. Banging, whacking and smacking things around he stomped all the way from his room and into the main room.

"Bubba I'm so sorry about yesterday." Drayton apologised trying to be kind.

Leatherface mumbled under his breath, ignoring his brother. Walking across the room he was going to go out another exit that Drayton didn't know.

"Will you at least stop being moody Bubba?" Drayton asked.

Mumble, mumble.

Today it was pouring down with rain, heavy rain. With no umbrellas useable because they were with the art of corpses by Nubbins. The masked man didn't care at the moment, his suit jacket was the next best thing.

***

"Hey Leatherface, long time no see." You greeted.

Just like that his mood change faster than the you could say he was an insane cannibal with no heart. He was really happy now, so happy he wanted a hug. Reluctantly you let him have a hug, despite him being soaked to the bone.

"I've missed you to." You whispered, into the masked ear. "Let's just stay in today."

Leatherface nodded, as he pulled away.

"I'll just go and get a towel." You told him, as you went upstairs to the bathroom. While he stayed downstairs waiting for you to come back.

"A nice fluffy clean towel." You smiled, giving it to him.

Leatherface played silly, he didn't want to dry himself. He wanted to put the towel on you.

"Wait stop your wet and you'll catch a cold."

He shook his head, you grabbed the towel back.

"Well at least dry your hair."

Nope, he wasn't going to, you slightly laughed and did it for him. After that you went up the stairs again and into your room, under the bed was a box filled with old board games from you childhood. Taking the box down, you joined him on the carpet floor. Going through the small boxes, nostalgia filled your mind.

"Chutes and Ladders." You pointed out, seeng as it was an easy game to play.

Opening the box, and getting all the different pieces out. Leatherface was drawn to the brightly coloured board, as well as the small odd figures.

"Have you've seen this before?" You asked.

A shake of a head was the reply, so you explained the rules of the game. Shouldn't be to hard to follow. Then you went first, rolling the dice you a six.

"1,2,3,4,5,6." You counted, moving one of the figures along the squares.

Leatherface understood that part of the game and rolled the dice getting a three.

"1...2...3..." You helped him count.

A small sigh came from Leatherface, he was finding the numbers quite difficult.