Awkward

The next day in the Great Hall. It was a bright Saturday morning
Hermione was sitting at the Gryffindor table with Harry to her left and Ron to her right. Hermione couldn't believe her actions last night. She gave Cedric a hand and blow job! Hermione never once thought she would be doing that to any of her boyfriends or future husband. It just happened Cedric has just confessed that he was falling in love for her and she also confessed. Then without thinking she was down on her knees pulling down Cedric's pant and boxers! What made it worse was that her, Harry and Cedric were going to train in the room of requirement, later today. Hermione froze when she felt familiar arms rap around her waist and lips on her neck. "Morning Love" Whispered Cedric in Hermione's ear. Hermione shrieked "Cedric!" Cedric laughed "Sorry Mia I didn't mean to scare you." Hermione smiled she loved it when he called her Mia. "I'll see you later." Cedric Whispered in her ear as he got up to walk to the Hufflepuff table.

Later that day in the ROR.
Cedric and Hermione were in the ROR waiting for Harry to show up. Cedric shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "So um Hermione about last night as much I loved it you really didn't have to do that." "Cedric I told you I wanted to do it and I would gladly do it again I think I really do love you." Said Hermione as she scooted closer to Cedric. "If I'm being honest I lied last night I actually love you too." Replied Cedric as he leaned in kissing Hermione on the lips. Cedric pulled Hermione up on his lap to get closer. Hermione feeling fierce liked Cedric's bottom lip. Cedric groaned as he opened up for Hermione. As it started to get heated the two heard someone clearing there throat. The two broke apart to see Harry there looking like a red tomato. Harry was on his way to the ROR (room of Requirement) when he walked in he walked into Cedric and Hermione in a heated kiss. Harry's blood boiled with jealousy he knew he had no right to be jealous but jealousy got the better of him. Harry decided to make himself noticed and he walked next to the couple and cleared his throat the couple broke from there kiss. When Hermione noticed that her friend Harry was in front of her was the one who caught them kissing she turned red like a tomato. "Err sorry Harry we must of not heard you come in." Apologized Hermione to her best friend. "It's okay Hermione you and Cedric are able to do whatever you guys want to do, as you two are dating." Replied Harry even if it hurt him it was the truth. Hermione hopped off Cedric's lap "Alright you two we need to practice some spells the third task is quickly approaching we only have three more months and two more days so cop cop." Command Hermione in her bossy voice. Cedric chuckled as he got out of his seat. "Okay let's start with the stunning spell Stupey." Ordered Hermione. Two dummies came in view. "Stupey" Yelled Harry. The dummy went flying back into the wall. "Good job Harry." Hermione said cheerfully. Cedric moved in front of Harry "Stupey!" Yelled Cedric. The other dummy went flying back to the wall. "Good Job Cedric!" Said Hermione cheerfully. "Thanks Mia" Replied Cedric. Cedric and Harry kept practicing the spell while Hermione went looking for another spell that might be useful. Hermione stood up jumping up with glee. "What is it Mia?" Question Cedric. " I found a spell that might come in handy." Said Hermione jumping up and down. "What is it Mione?" Questioned Harry "it's called Confrogo this spell blows up the object that the user of the wand points at. For example Confrogo!" Yelled Hermione the nearby dummy was now just some dust on the ground. Hermione smiled in Triumph as she looked at the dust on the floor. Both boys to shocked to say anything just looked at Hermione and back at the dust on the ground. Another dummy came wheeling in to replace the one Hermione destroyed. Cedric and Harry decided to practice the Confrogo spell for a while and they worked on other spells.
After a while Cedric and Harry were sweaty and tired. As they missed lunch they decided to head out for dinner. On the way there Cedric and Hermione were holding hands. Harry watched as his best friend and the other Hogwarts champion hold hands and the look on both of there faces was love. Harry looked down at the ground as he couldn't handle the idea of Hermione marrying Cedric and having children with him too. It sickened Harry to think that Hermione could have children with an another man. Harry didn't want Hermione to have children with a another man he wanted to be that man. He wanted Hermione to be the one pregnant with his children. Harry's thoughts where broken when someone started to call for him "Harry!" Yelled Hermione. Harry looked up at Hermione "Yes Hermione?" Replied Harry. "We reaches the Great Hall are you coming in with us?" Questioned Hermione. Harry nodded his response as he started to walk into the Great Hall. Cedric stoped Hermione before she walked into the Great Hall after Harry. " Hey Love are you going to leave me without a kiss?" Teased Cedric. Hermione smiled and leaned in to give Cedric a quick kiss on the lips.

Word count 934
________________________________
I know this chapter was shorter than others but I needed to stop there. How's the story so far? Is it good? If you have an ideas for chapters in the future please tell me I really appreciate it. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story