I was stupid

Hermione woke up the next day with a sigh escaping from her mouth. All of the memories from the other day came flowing back. Hermione couldn't be happier that they didn't have any classes today as it was Sunday. Hermione sighed again as she got out of her comfy bed.
Hermione decided to put on a Gryffindor shit with a red jumper on top with muggle jeans on. Hermione walked down from the girls dorms to see one of the faces she just hopped to not see today, Harry. Her best friend that she snogged yesterday a snog that should never happened but it did. Harry smiled when he turned around to see his best friend hopefully girlfriend by the end of the year Hermione Granger walking down the stairs from the girls dorms. "Mione" Harry breathed. "Harry about last night." Said Hermione looking down at the floor. "Yes?" Questioned Harry. "Us snogging it shouldn't of happened I just got over the break up with Cedric and my mind was somewhere else." Said Hermione looking into Harry's eyes. " Hermione I... I understand I took advantage of you. Your right it shouldn't of happened." Lied Harry as he gave Hermione one of his famous Potter smile. "Why don't we walk to breakfast I'm staving." Exclaimed Hermione as she started to walk towards the portrait hole. Harry nodded his head and followed Hermione to the Great Hall. As they walked into the Great Hall Hermione's eyes landed on a certain Hufflepuff. "You go to the Gryffindor table I'll be over there in a second. okay?" Asked Hermione. Harry gave Hermione's hand a squeeze and nodded his head as he walked towards the Gryffindor table. This is a good time to tell Cedric what happened. Thought Hermione has she reached the Hufflepuff table. "Cedric can we talk." Asked Hermione as she gave Cedric her most pleading eyes. Cedric sighed " What is it Granger?" "I want to talk about yesterday." Said Hermione. Cedric sighed again "There isn't much to say Granger other than." Cedric was interrupted by Hermione "No Cedric you don't know what really happened and don't interrupt me until I'm done understand?" Cedric nodded his head yes. Hermione took a deep breath in and out."What really happened yesterday was that Viktor came into the library and sat next to me thinking it was you at first didn't look up from my homework, noticing something wasn't right I looked up to see what was wrong when I noticed it wasn't you he kissed me and you walked in as soon as he kissed me. That's why I didn't have enough time to push him off of me." Finished Hermione. "I know you Hermione and I know that you don't lie so I know you aren't telling me any lies but I don't want us back together not yet." Said Cedric looking back down at his breakfast. Hermione held her breath afraid to beak down in tears in front of him. "I.. I see I guess I'll see you around Cedric." Breathed Hermione as she walked over to the Gryffindor table. Hermione took a seat next to Harry and started to pile food onto her plate. Not needing to say any words Harry rubbed her back knowing what she needed right now was just comfort. and he was willing to give Hermione the comfort she needed. Harry and Hermione are in silence waiting for Ron to finally show up to eat. 9 am slowly turned to 9:30 am then 9:30 am turned to 10:00 am where the youngest Weasley boy and one third of the Golden Trio decided to make it to breakfast. Ron sighed happily as he piled his plate.

Later that day in the common room. Hermione sat by the fire reading her favorite book Hogwarts a history. No scratch that she was trying to read the book but her mind kept wondering to a certain Hufflepuff. Familiar fiery head hair caught her eye as they walked into the common room. Thinking it was ether one of the twins or Ron walking in she decided to ignore it. Hermione went back to reading her book when someone tapped her in the shoulder. Annoyed thinking it was Ron asking for help on his homework said rudely " What do you want know Ronald." "It's not Ron." Replied the mystery person behind her. Hermione looked behind to see who the mystery person was. Her eyes widened when she released it was the youngest Weasley Ginny. " Ginny I'm so sorry I thought you were Ron asking for me to do your homework." Apologized Hermione. Ginny laughed "It's okay Hermione but there is someone waiting for you at the entrance of the common room they told me to come and get you." "Who is it?" Questioned Hermione. Ginny shook her head "I'm not telling you who it is. Your just going to see for yourself." Hermione huffed as she got out of the arm chair and walked out of the common room. Hermione was barley out of the common room when she was pushed against the wall and familiar lips where on hers. This ended quicker than Hermione wanted it too. Hermione opened her eyes to see the beautiful gray eyes she fell in love with, she smiled. "Mia I'm so so sorry I should've listened to you but all I did was hurt you." Said Cedric quietly looking down at the ground. "Cedric it wasn't your fault your where just caught up in the moment you saw some guy kissing your girlfriend and you just freaked. It's fine I'm not hurt anymore." Cedric looked at her and he smiled. Cedric gave Hermione a quick kiss on the lips. " Hermione I want us to get back together the past twenty-four hours I was being stupid." Cedric looked into Hermione's eyes for an answer but when he couldn't find one he asked again, "Hermione I want to be your boyfriend again I want you to be my girlfriend again. Please forgive me for being stupid give me, us another chance. Please?" Hermione gulped she loves Cedric and he loves her so why wasn't she jumping up and down in joy that Cedric was here begging for her to be his girlfriend? Her voice lost in the her throat Said the first thing that popped in her head "I um." Cedric looked at her confused "I um what?" Questioned Cedric.

Word count 1077