Christmas Dinner

Y/N's P.O.V

Running around the kitchen to check on all the food and make sure everything was coming along nicely, I ran into Shawn. More like he put himself in the way of where I was heading.

"hey!" I laughed.

"Hey! Need any help?" he wrapped his arms around me.

"I think i'm good for now" I smiled up at him.

"do you think you have a few minutes to spare?" Shawn asked me.

"I think I do, why what's up?"

"I just wanted to do this"

Shawn hoisted me up and I wrapped
my legs around him. Running my hands through his hair he started kissing my neck.

"Shawn!" I pushed back from him. "no hickeys we have guests coming"

"yeah and your kids are here" Xavier said.

Shawn set me down and took the kids into the living room to keep them busy. Finishing the last few things before the guests started to arrive I ran upstairs and changed quickly.

Hearing the doorbell ring and Shawn and the kids saying hi to everyone I came down the stairs.

"Y/N!" Aaliyah ran to me.

"Hey Liyah!" I hugged her.

Aaliyah went off to the basement with the kids while me and Shawn stayed up stairs with his parents. Checking the food once again me and Shawn sat down to wait for my parents, and a few of our friends.

Hearing the doorbell ring once again the rest of our guests filled into the house once me and Shawn opened the door. Laughing and just chatting with everyone I heard the timer go off and dinner was ready.

Setting out all the food everyone sat down at the table and started eating.

"So Y/N, did Shawn help with any of the cooking?" Karen asked me.

"A little" I smiled.

"let me guess you let him mash the potatoes?" Aaliyah laughed.

"You'd be correct!" I smiled at Shawn and patted him on the shoulder.

"yeah thanks for that babe" he laughed.

"mommy!" Paisley yelled from across the table. 

"Yes buddie?"

She got up and ran over to me whispering in my ear.

"can Aaliyah stay over?" she whispered.

"yes" I smiled.

"whoo hoo!" Paisley went back to sit down.

After dinner was over all of our friends had gone home and it was just our families left.

"Mom!" Xavier came rushing down the stairs.

"yeah" I walked out of the kitchen.

"Lilly would like you to know she lost a tooth"

"okay thanks Xav" I ruffled his hair and he ran back upstairs.

"so looks like the tooth fairy and Santa Claus are coming tonight" I smiled and hugged Shawn from behind.

"oh really now?"

"yup Lilly lost a tooth"

Leaning my head on Shawn's back I smiled. I knew this Christmas was going to be a good one from the moment December first rolled around.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So uh remember that time I ordered the In My Blood hoodie and it took like 3 month to get here?

I got it like a few days before my birthday and then I wore it all the time obviously.

And then the stitching for the In My Blood started coming out of my hoodie.

So yesterday my mom took it to get it fixed and I won't get it back for another week. So all summer my hoodie has been through hell and back

LMAO

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT DON'T ORDER MERCH OFF SHAWN'S SITE 😳