Endings

Shawn's P.O.V

Walking into Y/N 's parents house I was more then nervous. Both of our parents were already here and they had been cooking all day.

"we're home!" Y/N called as we walked in.

Closing the door behind us I watched as our dads walked to the front door together each giving us a hug.

"how are you guys, come on in! Dinner is almost ready" they smiled and led us to the kitchen table.

Sitting down beside each other I kept bouncing my leg and Y/N noticed. She set her hand gently on my leg and smiled over at me.

"what's up with you babe? your so antsy"

"it's nothing" I smiled and kissed the side of her head.

Watching as our moms brought over two different dishes I couldn't help but smile.

"you guys made two different meals?" Y/N asked.

"of course! Chicken Quesadillas for you because we know you love them, and steak, potatoes, and corn for Shawn" my mom smiled.

"of course we made enough for everyone to have some of both!" Y/N's mom looked at us.

"thank-you so much, you guys didn't have to go through all this trouble" Y/N said while grabbing food.

Almost halfway through dinner the door rang and everyone just sat.

"really?" Y/N looked at all of us. "I mean i'll get it" she smiled and walked away.

Getting up from the table our dads followed me to the yard to help me get everything set up, I could see Y/N still at the front door with the sales person we sent over.

She was to nice to say no or shut the door in the guys face so she would be there until he was done his speech.

Pinning up the photos to the fence, Y/N's dad hung the fairy lights and my dad made sure the yard was clean.

"where are the boys?" I heard Y/N say as she came back to the kitchen. 

"they all went to the yard, your father wanted to show them the new gadget he got the other day for the bbq" Y/N's mom ushered her outside.

Seeing our moms pull out their phones I smiled and met Y/N on the deck.

"what's going on?" she asked.

"just come with me" I smiled and gently led her around the yard.

Showing her the photos and telling her how much they meant to me and every moment we spent together.

"now this photo is the best" I pulled one out and showed her it. "it's only funny if you hold it up like this" holding it close to her face so she couldn't see me I got down on one knee.

"Shawn this is a stock photo this isn't even us" she put the photo down from her face.

Watching her reaction as she saw me down on one knee I smiled as she stayed frozen unable to do or say anything.

"So Y/N, i've been planning this for a while now and I never knew when the right time to ask was. But seeing you be so strong through all the ups and downs of our relationship I couldn't be more sure that this is the right moment to ask you, I didn't think I would ever come close to finding someone as amazing as you, but here you are. My real life princess the one who's drop dead gorgeous without even trying, the one who when she first wakes up still looks as beautiful as when she went to bed. I cannot explain how much I love you Y/N and I want to be able to spend every waking moment with you, I want to wake up next to your beautiful face every morning and fall asleep with you by my side. I want to have children with you and kiss you in the laundry room while they watch tv, I want to grow old with you and never lose the romance" I took a breath. "Will you Y/N Y/L/N marry me?"

Watching as she just nodded I got off the ground and pulled her tightly into me.

"I love you so much" she held onto me.

"I love you so much to babe"

Pulling back I slipped the ring onto her finger and smiled.