Breakfast

Miranda's P.O.V

Lying next to Shawn in our bed we were just watching reruns of degrassi on Netflix. Feeling my eyelids getting heavy I let them close a little bit and felt Shawn reshift us into a more comfortable position.

"Baby wake up" I felt someone rubbing my arm.

"Hmm five more minutes?" I asked shoving my face back into the pillow.

"you have to get up, we're having breakfast with my dad remember?"

"oh yeah" I smiled rolling over.

Leaning into Shawn I sighed.

"I just want to cuddle with you all day baby" I said.

"yeah me to but we can do that later tonight!" he smiled and kissed my head.

"okay, perfect!"

Getting out of the bed me and Shawn headed to the bathroom to get ready for our breakfast with his dad.

Walking in to the restaurant we sat down and waited for Manny. Just talking about little things here and there Manny finally walked inside and smiled when he saw us.

Me and Shawn got up and hugged him and then we all sat back down.

"How are you guys?" Manny asked us.

"we're good dad! how are you?" Shawn smiled.

"i'm good i'm good! your mother asks when your going to come out and visit us again" he smiled and shook his head.

"Well we have to plan around our schedules! Miranda is busy with work and i'm almost finished my fifth album!" Shawn smiled and grabbed my hand.

Finishing up breakfast with Manny we all said our goodbyes and me and Shawn headed back home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

for fianceeofshawnmendes