Son

Shawn's P.O.V

Opening my eyes I rolled over and saw Y/N getting the last few things packed for her girls trip with our daughters. They were heading to california for a week, leaving me and Xavier home.

Xavier was now a moody teenager who didn't really want much to do with his dad. If I said I was shocked i'd be lying. Sitting up Y/N looked over at me and smiled.

"ready for your week?" she asked me.

"yeah I am, are you?"

"of course! I can't wait" she came and sat next to me.

Giving me a small kiss she got off the bed and hauled her suitcase into the hall.

"girlies! are you ready to go?" she called out down the hallway.

"coming!" I heard them call back down the hall.

Getting out of bed I pulled sweatpants on and walked out into the hall. Seeing Xavier's door open he rubbed his eyes and groaned.

"why are you all yelling so early in the morning?" he sighed.

"sorry buddy, me and your sisters are just leaving for our trip!" Y/N smiled.

Xavier walked out of his doorway and towards Y/N giving her a big hug he sighed.

"i'm going to miss you mom"

"it's okay bud, we're only gone a week. Your going to have a blast with your dad, he's told me about all the fun plans he has for the two of you!" she pulled back from their hug.

"okay"

Walking down the hall and towards the front door with everyone I hugged Y/N and the girls and they were off. Locking the door behind them I went into the kitchen and started the coffee.

"dad" Xavier asked.

"yeah dude?"

"what do you have planned for this week?"

"well tonight I thought we could go and watch the Maple Leafs in the playoffs?" I said.

"wait really?" he asked.

"yeah, I got an extra ticket if you wanted to bring a friend or anything?"

"wow! thanks dad" he smiled.

"welcome buddy"

So far the week hadn't been that bad. Me and Xavier did a few things during the week nothing to exciting. Maple leafs game, he had to come with me to one of my interviews. I think he had a good time because we had to fly down to L.A for that one and that's where we were currently.

"does mom know we're here?" he asked.

"yeah but we're not going to run into them, they are at Disney for the day"

"okay sweet! can we go downtown Hollywood? Uh one of my favourite models is doing a meet up" he said quietly looking down a his feet.

"hey yeah of course" I smiled. "who is it?"

"oh it's (insert models name here)"

"I could probably get you closer then the meet up if you wanted?"

The week was over and I can say that me and Xavier bonded more which was really nice.

"hey how was the week my boys?" Y/N smiled when she saw us in the kitchen.

"it was amazing mom!" Xavier smiled.

"i'm glad to hear that my dude!" Y/N shuffled his hair around.

"mom!" he groaned.

Running off with his sisters they went to hangout and tell each other about their weeks.

"so what did you guys end up doing?" Y/N came over and wrapped her arms around me.

"you know, not to much!" I kissed her forehead.

"uh huh!" she smiled and leaned her head on me. "I missed you!"

"missed you to baby"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

what's up I hope this doesn't suck to much. I had an idea for this then it went downhill lol