Senorita Jealousy

Shawn's P.O.V

"okay are you ready babes?" I asked pulling Alia onto the bed with me.

"i'm ready!" she giggled snuggling into me.

Watching the countdown before the Señorita music video was out I was so excited to see Alia's reaction.

"5,4,3,2,1!" Alia counted down with the computer screen on the hotel bed.

I watched as her eyes got a little bigger with the scene where me and Camila were on the bed. The video was over and I looked at her waiting for a reaction.

"you kissed her?" she looked at me.

"uh yeah, but it's just a video!" I smiled. "we're just friends, you have nothing to worry about your the one I love!" I brushed my fingers along her face.

"how many times?" she asked.

"how many times what?"

"how many times did you have to film that scene for it to be perfect?" she waited.

"about five times" I looked at her.

"five times!" she looked shocked.

Watching as tears fell from her eyes I was a little frustrated. Alia had to know that it was all for the video and I didn't love anyone but her.

"Alia, you have to know that it was just a video! me and Camila have been friends for years and nothing more!"

"Shawn how can I? all your fans that's all I ever see on twitter about you and Camila" she got off the bed.

"it's not my problem that you choose to look at all of that on twitter, I cannot control what you do!" I watched as she moved to the other bed and sat there. "you know what, honestly I wish Camila was my girlfriend, she's talented has a great voice, you on the other hand are just an ordinary girl who wants money." I shouted.

I watched as she twirled the promise ring I got her around on her finger. Sliding it off she tossed it at me and walked out of the room.

Getting off the bed I shook my head and opened the door to catch her. What had I done. I didn't mean anything I had said it was a heat of the moment slip up.

Rushing down the stairs because I knew I didn't have time to wait for the elevator making it down the to lobby I saw Alia.

"Alia, wait!" I called out down the lobby and tried to get her attention.

She wouldn't turn and look at me but kept running. Picking up my pace I looked and saw a car coming.

"ALIA LOOK OUT!" I yelled.

It was to late she hadn't seen the car and just jetted out into traffic. Running to her I picked up her limp body and just held her close to me. What had I done?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Requested by @shawnmunchkin