Valentine

Shawn's P.O.V

Sitting in my hotel room I was waiting for Y/N to get back from the store. She had to go out to get chocolates to bring to little cousins when we got back home.

Today was Valentine's day and I wanted to plan something big for Y/N but here I was lying on the bed in our hotel room. I had no idea what to do, we had only started dating officially this time last year so we didn't celebrate Valentines. Hearing a knock at the door I got off the bed and went to grab it.

"Hey Andrew" I sighed letting him into the room.

"What's up Shawn? you sound stressed" he laughed a little.

"yeah i'm stressed, it's Valentines and I have no idea what to do for Y/N"

"well from the way she looks at you Shawn i'd say she's head over heals for you, you shouldn't really have to do anything to extravagant" Andrew said looking up from his phone.

"really?" I asked.

I knew I shouldn't have been shocked about this but to hear it come from someone else somehow made it more exciting to know. Y/N looked at me the way I looked at her and I was over the moon.

"Really bud!" Andrew clapped my back.

"okay I have an idea!"

Getting everything set up was the hard part. I had to send Andrew down and out to find Y/N and keep her distracted while I set up everything. There were people coming in and out of the room with items and things to set everything up.

i'm ready

Texting Andrew I sat on the bed and waited. Waited for Y/N to come into the room and waited to see her reaction.

Hearing the door open and then close I smiled and got off the bed. Walking towards the door I pulled Y/N into my arms and rested my head on hers.

"Happy Valentine's baby" I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Happy Valentines" she pulled back and smiled up at me. "look what I got for my cousins" she pulled out little heart shaped boxes of chocolate.

Smiling I set each of the boxes in the mini fridge so the chocolate wouldn't melt.

"I have something to show you!" I took her hands.

Standing behind her I covered her eyes and led her towards the bed. Stopping in front of it I pulled my hands back and wrapped my arms around her as she took in the sight in front of her.

"you did all this for me?" she sounded so surprised

"of course baby"

She turned around and I saw a few tears in her eyes.

"don't cry" I wiped them away for her.

"Don't worry they are happy tears, no one has ever done anything like this for me before!" she smiled.

She hugged me tightly and pulled back.

"So did you want to rent a movie now?" I asked.

"for sure!" she giggled.

Getting under the covers I ordered us a movie and we just cuddled together.

"I love you Shawn, thank-you for today!" Y/N kissed my lightly.

"I love you to Y/N, and your welcome" kissing her back.

Spending Valentine's day with the love of my life was amazing.