I can't

Y/N's P.O.V

Sitting in the doctors office they told me the one thing every women never wanted to hear.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Mendes but your unable to conceive" the doctor smiled sadly.

"oh" was all that came out of my mouth.

Heading home I couldn't focus on anything and it was a miracle I made it home. Getting out of my car I walked into the house and went and sat on the couch. Shawn wasn't suppose to be home for a few hours and I was freaking out.

What if he wanted a divorce because the one thing a women was suppose to do I couldn't. Turning on the tv I just watched whatever was on the tv which was Captain America Winter Solider.

"Baby i'm home" Shawn called out a few hours later.

"Hey" I sighed falling back on to the couch.

"what's wrong babes?" Shawn came and leaned over the back of the couch looking at me.

"I went to the doctors today"

"and?" he asked.

"and they said I can't have kids" I tried not to cry but I could feel my bottom lip quiver.

"hey hey hey" he came around the couch and pulled me into him. "it's okay" he wiped the tears that fell down my face. "we can figure this out" he sighed.

"your not going to leave me?" I whispered.

"what? Y/N of course not" he pulled back and looked at me.

"really?"

"yes, I don't care that we can't have biological children. We can adopt or foster, there's so many options baby. We'll figure it all out" he rubbed my back.

"okay" I sighed and leaned into him.

It would take me a while to get over this I think but with Shawn by my side I could get through anything.