Tour

Shawn's P.O.V

Walking around Amsterdam I couldn't help but feel excited. Tonight was the first show on tour, first meet and greet, first Q&A session. All around it was going to be an amazing day. Feeling my phone start vibrating I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the caller.

"Hello Y/N!" I smiled.

"Hey baby, if I were Shawn Mendes where abouts would I be right at this moment?" she asked me.

"well i'd be in Amsterdam" I said looking around me.

"would you happen to be walking around downtown in a pink hoodie and black jacket?" I could tell she was smiling.

"yes, why do you ask?"

"because!" I felt arms snake around me and I smiled.

Hanging up I turned around and saw Y/N.

"baby!" I picked her up and hugged her tightly. "what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I got the week off school and I wanted to see your first few shows on tour" she smiled.

"i'm so happy your here!" I kissed her and then set her down. "i've got to head back to the venue if you want to come with me?" I asked.

"i'd love to!" she grabbed my hand and I led her back towards the Ziggo Dome.

"Hey!" Andrew and the rest of my crew smiled when they saw Y/N.

"Shawn, did you know she was coming?" Josiah asked me.

"I had no idea" I smiled.

"good!" Andrew let go of Y/N after hugging her.

"what do you mean good? you knew?" I asked him.

"yes I did!" he smiled.

"Andrew!" I hugged him.

Alessia came through the doors and said hi to all of us.

"Hey Alessia, this is my girlfriend Y/N" I introduced the girls.

"Hey Y/N, it's nice to meet you!" she hugged her.

"it's really nice to meet you to Alessia! I'm in love with all your music" Y/N smiled pulling back from the hug.

Eventually I had to leave to get ready for everything going on tonight. I left Y/N in the capable hands of Andrew and went to head to my meet and greet. Then Q&A, and then show time.

Singing my heart out to every song on stage I had been waiting for the moment that I got to sing Fix You.

Watching as everyone pulled out their phones and turned on their flashlights I smiled and sang.

"When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
When the tears come streaming down your face
'Cause you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
What could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you"