Flu

Y/N's P.O.V

Lying in the hotel room bed with Shawn's head close to mine I could feel his chest rise and fall slowly. His breathing heavy because of his stuffy nose.

Hearing the door slowly click open I assumed it was Andrew, Shawn had given him a room key so he could come in and check up.

"Is he feeling any better?" Andrew asked my quietly.

"Not any better from what he was last night" I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair.

"is it time to get up?" Shawn sighed still groggy from the NyQuil I gave him.

"not yet babe" I rubbed his back as he cuddled into me.

"I'll come back in a few hours and check okay?" Andrew asked.

"okay"

Andrew left us alone again and Shawn sighed loudly.

"You okay?" I asked.

"yeah just great"

"well what's up?"

"I just hate being sick. I could be doing festival shows and things"

"I know it's frustrating to be down and out but you have to get better first before you can do things again"

"Yeah I get that it's just annoying"

"I agree"

Shawn laid his head on my chest and just stayed silent. Checking my phone it was only 8:30. We still had a few hours to sleep if we could.

"y/n?" Shawn asked.

"yeah?"

"I feel really gross, like i'm going to throw up"

"okay hold on" getting out of the bed I ran to the bathroom and brought the garbage can out.

Rubbing Shawn's back as he threw up I heard the door open again and Andrew came back.

"So i'm guessing no show?" Shawn sighed and wiped the corners of his mouth.

"you'd be correct, you need sleep bud. Just rest up and you'll be good to go in a few days" Andrew gave him a sympathetic look.

"okay" Shawn sighed.

Andrew left the room on his phone. I assumed he was calling the festival coordinators telling them about Shawn. They would have to fix the lineup or maybe get a new headliner.

"Y/N I hate that you have to see me like this" he sighed.

"hey no no it's okay, for better or for worse right?" I smiled.

"yeah I guess so" he smiled a little. "i'm going to brush my teeth i'll be back" he got up slowly and walked towards the bathroom.

My poor sick boy I didn't know what I could do for him because right now he probably just wanted to be at home.