Daughternapped

Y/N's P.O.V

Sitting in the front yard watching Shawn and Lilly run around I leaned back and closed my eyes. Letting the sun soak over me.

"Mommy! Watch this!" I heard Lilly yell.

Opening my eyes I watched her roll past on her bike which now only had two wheels.

"wow! baby girl your so grown up!" I sat up and smiled.

Shawn came running over to me and sat down next to me. Kissing my cheek he wrapped his arms around me.

"she's so good!" Shawn smiled.

"I know right" I smiled.

Hearing a scream I unwrapped myself from Shawn's arms and jumped up running towards where I heard the scream.

Seeing Lilly's bike lying on the ground and not her I looked around and couldn't see her.

"where is she?" I asked as Shawn caught up with me.

"I'll look" he ran off towards the other end of the street.

Picking up her bike I looked in the basket and saw a little note.

Shawn and Y/N,

If you want to see Lilly again i'll be willing to make a trade. Y/N for Lilly

Shawn can have Lilly and i'll take you Y/N.

Best of luck deciding

Margo xx

Wheeling the bike back to the house I sat on the porch with the note in my hand. A few minutes later Shawn came back and sat down next to me.

"what's that?" he asked running his fingers through his hair clearly distraught.

"look" I handed it to him.

Watching as he unfolded it and read it I watched his eyes widen and he just sat there stunned.

"Well we should go to the police?" I asked.

"no, we wait a day or two figure all of this out and then go" Shawn grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the house.

"Why wait?"

"because if we go now she could leave, take Lilly across the border or something" Shawn locked the front door.

"okay, that makes sense I guess" I wiped my eyes.

"it's alright baby we're going to get her back" Shawn pulled me into him and just rubbed my back.

"yeah" I pulled back.

"let's head to bed" Shawn grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

It had been two days since Lilly disappeared. Me and Shawn had finally gone to the police to get them to help us.

We had come up with a plan, I would go and Shawn would get Lilly back and then I would escape.

"Are you ready Y/N?" Shawn asked me.

Taking a deep breath I nodded.

"i'm ready"

Shawn texted Margo his crazy ex girlfriend and she agreed to meet us.

Walking to where she told us we waited for a little and then she showed up. I walked over to her and she let Lilly go.

"momma" Lilly hugged me.

"go see your daddy baby" I pulled her off me and sent her to Shawn.

Watching as Shawn and Lilly walked away I cried as Margo took me back to her vehicle.

I had been in this horrible house for a week. Long enough to figure out Margo's schedule she got up every morning at the same time and then left the house for twenty minutes.

She would come back to the rest of the day and that's when she was in the room making sure I was miserable. She said she wanted to get me back for dating Shawn, she was upset it couldn't be her.

Twenty minutes was how big my window was before she was back in the house for the rest of the day. Hearing the door click shut she was gone for twenty minutes.

Getting off the bed I opened the door to the bedroom she had me in and walked down the hallway. Coming around the corner I pushed back against the wall when I saw someone sitting at the kitchen table.

Peaking around the corner it was just an elderly man. He looked invested in the newspaper he was reading so I assumed I would have enough time to run out the back door.

Making my break for it I ran the best I could to the back door and opened it. Feeling hands on my back I ripped out of the grip and ran into the yard. Looking around for a gate to get out I finally saw one.

Running because my life depended on it I ran towards the hospital the one place I knew I could get help and would be safe.

It had been almost a year since Shawn's crazy ex had taken our daughter and then me. We had moved away from Toronto and to a different province completely.

Living our lives the best we could and trying to keep the past in the past i'd say we were doing pretty good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Requested by @raniabenn