Chapter 11

I woke up because someone was gently biting my ear.

"What..." I muttered and opened my eyes.

"Wake up," Danny said softly and nibbled on my ear again.

"Danny..." I sat up on the bed and stared at him. "What are you doing here?!"

He laughed and lay on the pillow, his arms behind his head.

"You don't remember anything from last night, do you?" He looked like he was having a world of fun.

"What am I supposed to remember?" I frowned.

"How's your head?"

"My head is fine," I blinked at him. "Why?"

"No hangover?" he asked with his half-smile.

"Hangover? Why would I have a hangover if I never got dr..." my eyes fell on the half-empty bottle of the Irish Crème, and suddenly, some images flashed in my mind.

"Oh my God..." I whispered and closed my eyes. "No, no, no..." I opened my eyes and looked at Danny who was shaking with laughter. "Danny... What did I do? Danny? Will you stop laughing, please?!"

"I can't," he said. I just can't..."

I threw a pillow at him and got off the bed.

"Why are you even here?" I demanded.

"You called me," he said, finally stopping his laughter.

"I... What?" I stared at him.

"You called me a little after midnight and said that you totally didn't care if I came to school today," he got up and came closer to me. "And then you fell off the bed and hung up on me. So I decided to come over and see if you didn't manage to kill yourself."

"Oh my God," I moaned. "I am so sorry..."

"Yeah," he nodded. "Oh, you also told me to go to hell..."

I stared in his gray twinkling eyes.

"Danny..." I muttered and he was laughing again.

"Come on," he said. "Let's go."

"Where?"

"To school, freak," he snorted.

"Right..." I winced. "Ugh, school... God, I need to start studying... My grades got so low that it's not even funny."

"Wanna skip school today then?" he asked casually, and I frowned at him.

"Did you even hear what I said?"

"I heard you," he nodded and ran his fingers down my chest.

Suddenly, the idea of spending the entire day with him was so insanely tempting that school didn't seem even remotely important. He slowly pulled me towards him and just held me in his arms, his eyes linked to mine.

"So?" he muttered. "Make up your mind... If you wanna go to school, we need to leave now..."

Instead of answering, I buried my fingers in his hair and pulled his face close to mine. I started kissing him, and stopped caring about everything else but his warm body and hungry mouth.

...We were lying in my bed when I heard the front door opening.

"Must be one of my parents," I said quietly.