@ashesofinfinity

Winner of: Third place in poetry

Winner from: The possibility awards

I am the winner of the third place in the possibility awards for poetry. I came home from school to the results and to be honest, I wasn't even aware that I participated in that awards since I tend to forget stuff like this, but still I'm extremely glad that I made it to the top 3.

1. What's your schedule regarding your writing?

I think I prefer to write when I want to. I've been through times when I worked myself up and tried to write something even when I didn't feel like and it ended up awful. According to me, you should never push yourself to do something.

2. What's your favorite book?

I guess the fault in our Stars by John green and A little princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. These are probably the only books I've ever read so far in paperback. As for on Wattpad, I've got a whole reading list for it. 

3. What's your favorite holiday and why?

It's got to be New year. New years inspire me to grow further and try to break through my shell.

What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The community. Definitely. The unity that Wattpad establishes by rejoicing together the power of words is truly inspiring and creative. I've personally talked to people from different ethnicities and geographical boundaries and even made friends with them. 

5. What's your one Wattpad goal?

There are many. I'm a very greedy human being (everyone is) and I cannot get satisfied by any number of reads, votes, comments or follows. So, I think my biggest aim (not just on Wattpad but overall) is to create a change, to help someone and to influence someone's life at least once.

6. What's your piece of advice for a newcomer?

Keep writing. Seriously. I know it's what everyone says but believe me it's true. It hasn't been even a year since I got introduced to poetry and I'd written enough to brag to others. Pre-planning could be helpful too if you're into it. People like me just go with the flow and are the worst at following plans and schedules, so your choice.

7. How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Man, as if. But yeah, I'll be legitimately screaming on my balcony and slapping myself constantly as a reminder that it's not a dream. Although the chances seem pretty farfetched, I still have faith in Satan's minions.

8. If you could hang out with your favorite celeb got a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

My favorite celeb is Taylor Swift, so I'll prefer to hang out with her. Probably bake some cookies and play with her cats while having a karaoke night together. 

9. What's your favorite movie?

I'm not really into movies and I've watched not more than 20 in my entire life. But still... Breakfast club, Stardust and Scary movie are the best.

10. If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

My favorite poet is Erin Hanson and I would love to know help she comes with such flowing effortless poetries while sticking to the theme all along.

11. What's your dream vacation?

 My dream vacation is a trekking trip to some snowy Hill station. Anywhere.

Request time!

It would mean the world to me if you could check out my poetry book "tilted words" sometime. It's a poetry journal actually where I wrote down my emotions like a journal or diary. I think it's readable because not just it's about feeling relatable to the poetry but also trying to understand how you're not alone and learn that you're always enough.

 I think it's readable because not just it's about feeling relatable to the poetry but also trying to understand how you're not alone and learn that you're always enough