@tsahai28

placement and winner from: 1st for Humor in LitWit Awards

It means a lot because I had practically abandoned the book. After putting it up for many contests and not getting any recognition I was sort of demotivated. So very happy and surprised. So thank you! Especially to the judge.

1 what is your favorite holiday and why?

Winters. I am a Christmas grinch but I like the weather. I like the whole vibe of people who don't like the festivities.

 2 what is one Wattpad goal

To make people smile. I came here to smile, I want others to feel that as well.

 3 what's your favorite movie?

any Disney movie

 4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes! Very! Every vote is like a token of appreciation for us. And it means a lot. It makes my day

 5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Probably going out for dinner with family and then for a movie with friends.

 6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

GOT7 and One Direction . And I would tell them they are the best. Would force them to rest and eat well.

 7 what's your favorite book?

At the moment I am really obsessed with a fanfic by Sugarbowl on Ao3 called Charade

 8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I'd say Simone Shirazi. How are you always motivated to write and complete the book in time? 

 9 how would you spend a rainy day?

I would've said under the blanket but as a matter of fact I don't. I sit outside and watch the rain.

 10 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Page- GOT7 And Right Now - One Direction

 11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

That it makes me smile.

request time

My Only Angel, I'm really excited about it. It's a fiction inspired by a dream I had. And my judgement is going to be a bit biased but personally it's something I would read when I am looking for some angst and a bit of fantasy with some angels fighting over a key. Thank yo

 Thank yo