@roseypinkskies

contest: Winner from the lavender awards 

When 'A Lifetime of Orchids' won The Lavender Awards, I was over the moon. It scored 69/70 points in the Teen Fiction genre, making it win first place. I was super surprised because it's a book with very mixed reviews, so seeing somebody enjoy it that much meant the world to me! 

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

In my opinion, the best way to spend a rainy day is by staying in bed, snuggled up with a good book or attempting to write some chapters/poems before getting distracted by social media.

 2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

I am, especially with new followers and comments! It makes me super happy and surprised that people want to keep up with me and my books.

3 who is your favorite author? 

Anna-Marie McLemore is one of many. She inspired me to write 'A Lifetime of Orchids'.

4 what's your favorite snack? 

It depends on the day, but I love pears!

5 what's your favorite book?

That's impossible to answer, I have so many. 'When The Moon Was Ours' by Anna-Marie McLemore, 'The Cruel Prince' by Holly Black and #murdertrending by Gretchen McNeil are three of them. I also love the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard!

 6 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Be active on your writing platform. Support other authors, especially ones just starting out. They might support your books in return, and you make new friends!

 7 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Pfff...I write when I feel like it, whether that be at 2AM on a school night or at noon on a Saturday morning. Aka, I have no schedule.

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

TOM HIDDLESTON. I love Marvel, and Loki is my absolute favourite (Thor comes a close second)!

9 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

By crying, telling all my friends and gushing about my characters to anyone who will listen!

10 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

I love Christmas because the decorations rock and it always feels so cheery. However, I also love Halloween because I love spooky stuff and horror movies are my jam.

11 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal is to somehow get a publishing deal, one day. Winning the Wattys would be cool too!

 Request time!

'A Lifetime of Orchids' and 'The Ink Plague' are both worth checking out! They're very diverse when it comes to appearance, race, gender and sexuality! Consider reading it if you want unique storylines and good representation! (: