@thechosengirl1989

placement: 3rd place fantasy 

contest: The Book Worm Awards 

Winning this was amazing. I was honestly shocked when I found out, and I can't begin to explain how much this means to me. Thank you for enjoying Opaque and I'll make sure to add more dialogue and character development. I want people to read it so that they know not to judge anyone. Anyone who knows Chrysos will understand. ( I won the third place in the Bookworm Awards 2018. Fantasy.

1 what inspired you to write?

Wattpad. I saw lots of poorly-written stories and thought that I could do better. I also read a lot so that helped.

 2 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing is that it's a community. You can make friends and comment on stories.

 3 how would you handle a bully?

Usually I don't have bullies, mostly because the people who dislike me don't voice their opinions. When I got bullied, I used to bully them back.

 4 what's one Wattpad goal?

Reaching 1k!!

 5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Favorite celebrity.... Does this include authors? I'd spend the day with Sarah J Maas.

6 what's your dream vacation? 

I just love London...

7 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

YES. Every time.

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Sarah J Maas. How does she do it? All the details and the descriptions are perfection. I'd like to know how she got her readers on fictionpress in the first place.

 9 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Not a fan of holidays.

 10 what's your favorite snack? 

Anything chocolate! Green sour apples, too.

11 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Anything by We The Kings. Currently obsessed with their "From Here to Mars" (I know it's old)