@MieraScarlet

Contest: The Dream Awards 2019 

Placement: Honorable Mention (Horror & Paranormal category) 

To some people, an honorable mention may mean nothing to you but for me, it's an achievement. When we enter a contest or contests, we'll be competing with so many other promising contestants, and you can't help but wonder whether your book is good enough to win against the others. So, when my book won the honorable mention, I was ecstatic because I feel that my book is not bad at all. Sure, it needs a little work, but I know that there's potential in it.

1 What's the best way to enjoy a day?

Lying on my comfy bed while reading my favorite books.

 2 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Getting to know new, wonderful people when reading their books and conversing with them in the comment sections.

 3 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, comment or follow? 

Always. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

4 What's one Wattpad goal?

For now, my Wattpad goal is to want one of my books to get 3k votes and above. Why? Because 3 is my favorite number.

 5 What's your dream vacation? 

Travel to Japan for a week or so and experienced first-hand their many festivities.

6 How would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

Go out to eat with my biggest supporter (my younger sister) at our favorite restaurant. Then go watch a movie or something.

7 What is your favorite book? 

Eragon Series by Christopher Paolini

8 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Emilia Clarke. We would go for horseback riding and do some archery just for fun.

9 If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do? 

AlenaDes and I would love to hear her writer's journey from the very beginning until she finally published her amazing books.

10 What's your favorite snack? 

Chocolate chip cookies

11 What inspired you to write? 

The feelings that I experienced whenever I'm reading fantastic novels. Living in the real world is hard, so one way for me to escape those negative emotions is by reading novels. Escaping into the worlds that the authors have created in their amazing stories and understanding the true message of the story itself succeeded in making my life wonderful as I began to slowly see the world in a different light. Hence, my passion for writing grows because I want to share with the readers the world that I have created in my own story just as the other authors have shared their world with me through their wonderful stories. To have fun imagining it while reading the book.

request time!

For now, I only have one book - Kitsune's Protector. If you enjoy Romance, Paranormal, Fantasy, and Action genres all together in one book, then please check out my book because it has all of that and maybe more. I also believe that most of you could relate yourselves to some of the characters in the book.

 I also believe that most of you could relate yourselves to some of the characters in the book