@authoramyolinger

My name is Amy Olinger. I was the 3rd place winner in the Winter Rose Awards.Going into the contest I didn't think I would place or get anything. It was my first ever entrance into a contest. Honestly I didn't expect to win, I was just hoping that someone would read my story.

1. What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Write as often as you can because your book will never be read if it hasn't been written.

2. What is one Wattpad goal?

Connect with likeminded individuals and meet new friends.

3. What's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't have a set schedule because I'm bipolar and so keeping to a schedule is difficult. I try to write everyday or as often as I can.

4. What's your favorite snack?

Veggie straws.

5. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Every writer is insecure with their work and on Wattpad you can get honest feedback without it being personal.

6. Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow, or comment?

Of course, I thank everybody who checks out my work because I appreciate them.

7. What's your dream vacation?

To go to Hawaii.

8. If you could hangout with your favorite celeb for a day: Who would you choose? And what would you do?

Alexander Skarsgard, we'd spend the day together.

9. If you could gain advice from your favorite author: Who would you choose? And what would you ask?

I don't have just one favorite author so it would be unfair to pick just one. But I would ask them: How has your life changed for better or worse; since you wrote your books?

10. What's the best way to enjoy a rainy day?

Playing on my Xbox One with either my son or one of my daughters.

11. What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

"Sleep" by Poets of the Fall

Request time!

"The Re-Arranger" it's on Wattpad and is a work in progress. I would love it if you took time and read my story. It is my first time writing a YA novel; please don't hesitate to give me honest feedback. I appreciate you all.

 I appreciate you all