@lezaj29

placement: 3rd place in mystery/ thriller

contest: Winter Rose Awards

Every award I receive means a lot to me. It's not just about recognition but its the feeling that someone thinks that your story is worth reading.

1 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

Writing is a learning process. Make sure that you learn something every time you write.

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

My goal before was to finish The Shadows and I did. My other goal was to be an Ambassador of the platform and I made it in. My next goal is to be a published author. I think that would be amazing!

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would definitely inform my family first. Then my Wattpad family and friends. Probably a good meal. And just stare at the email of the deal all day! :)

4 what's your favorite book?

it depends on the genre. I love the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (I have a copy of his complete Sherlock Holmes series). I also loved Ruta Sepetys's In Between Shade's of Grey (which is about the abuse of Joseph Stalin) And the book that made an impact to me (recently) is Origin by Dan Brown. Its about technology and the possibility that artificial intelligence (robots) would dominate us, humans.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Of course! Every vote, comments and follow counts! Readers are very important!

6 how would you spend the day with your favorite celeb? Who would you choose and what would you do?

I have a lot of favorite. I'm torn between Natalie Portman or Sandra Bullock. I would probably ask them for coffee in a very private place and ask them what books they love to read and why? I do believe that you might be able to get an insight on how a person thinks with the books they read.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Schedule: I have two kids so the best time for me to write is late at night. Maybe eleven pm onwards.

8 what's your dream vacation?

Europe! I want to go to all the places that I mentioned in my story, The Shadows. Its highly important that I have my family with me during that vacation.

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Not just favorite. Wattpad made my dream came true, which is to write and interact with readers. I also gained a few genuine friends here. And I love them dearly. My friends here helped me to write better. I also loved the Review Shops, Award contest and Cover shops. I think the people who run those shops are amazing! I owe a lot to them.

10 how would you spend a rainy day?

I love rainy days. I would spend it curled up in a couch sipping coffee while scanning a new story to read. Preferably a mystery story.

11 what's your favorite movie?

I have a lot! Let me just choose the movie that made a big impact to me. Its A Walk to Remember starring Mandy Moore and Shane West. Directed by Adam Shankman.

Request time!

I only have written two books so far. The Shadows and my writing tips book. Its titled Jazel's Wattpad 101: For Beginners. Please read it! A lot of people said they enjoyed it and its very educational. Thank you! ❤

 Thank you! ❤