@tyragathers

Contest: the dream awards
Placement: second place in fanfiction

This win to me means so much! I started my story Uneasy Tread off just for myself to read for fun in my free time. But after a little thinking I chose to upload a chapter and see if anyone liked it and it was a hit!! I love writing and I love reading so it means so much that others like my stuff also.

1 what's one Wattpad goal? 

My one Wattpad goal is to hit 100K reads. That would be insane and super awesome.

2 what is your favorite holiday and why? 

My favorite holiday would probably be Christmas. I love buying gifts and seeing others happy when they open presents. I love being together with family and enjoy family time with decorating.

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I have a publishing deal now and I wish it was bigger than it is! I think because it is only shown through Amazon. But I'm super stoked to even have it out there for anyone to be able to get their hands on my story. I honestly don't know how to celebrate it. I think just telling others and basking in the feeling of having accomplished something that great is a good way to celebrate.

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Heck yes! Every single time. I don't know why but everytime I upload a new chapter I just get so nervous about no one reading it at all. So seeing reads go up excites me. I love replying to comments because it brings me closer to my readers!!

5 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

My favorite author is J.K. Rowling. I think I would ask how she knew she wanted to be a writer. I love writing but I never pegged myself as writing multiple stories on Wattpad at 21 years old.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I have no schedule. And to be honest I need one. It's super hard to not have order especially with having writers block daily on different stories but the closest thing I have to a schedule would probably be, making sure I upload almost every story at least every Friday.

 7 what's your dream vacation? 

My dream vacation would probably be Naples, Italy. It's so beautiful and I have never gone out of the country so that would be so awesome.

8 what's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

The best way to spend a rainy day to me is laying in bed listening to music. I absolutely love music. Music is my inspiration to coming up with new ideas.

9 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

The best way to handle a bully is to honestly let an adult know what's going on. I have a little sister who waited too long to tell others and she got really hurt by fake friends. Just know that you are a great person and believe in yourself and know who you are. No one can tell you anything about yourself. You know you and you were made uniquely different from everyone else on purpose. Bullies are sad people who live sad lives.

10 what's your favorite book? 

My favorite book would probably be a story on wattpad. It's called 'I'm the geek who slapped the Football Player' and it's so amazing. It's funny and different. It has me on the edge of my seat every chapter.

11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favorite thing about Wattpad is the fact that you get to showcase your skills to different people around the world. Not only that but you get to see other people's skills too. And you get to learn things and meet new people. It's an amazing way to bring people and skills together.

Request time!

Hey guys thanks so much for reading through my interview!! I love all of my readers whether they are old or new. I would be so eternally grateful if you guys would check out my new Marvel/ Captain America Fanfiction, Uneasy Tread, that won The Dream Awards contest. I'm so happy with it and it's progress. Give it a spin and let me know how you feel about it!! Thanks so much for the support!!!

 Give it a spin and let me know how you feel about it!! Thanks so much for the support!!!