Chapter 9a- The final night fall

🎵Don't cha wish your card games were fun like mine?🎵

"Let's see what Atem and the young temple are doing now." The mysterious goddess said.

Inside the palace...

"You frightened me back there when I saw the blood on your back, but at least the wound isn't that bad." Atem said as he was putting grease on his fingers.

"I'm sorry, I should have known better not to wander off like that, as a temple I suppose I am a target for people like him." Yugi said.

"Don't blame yourself partner, it wasn't your fault. Now try not to move too much, I won't lie, this will sting." Atem said as he applied the grease onto Yugi's back.

"Ow! It really does sting!" Yugi said.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to be as gentle as I can with you." Atem said.

"Atem, can I ask you something?" Yugi asked.

"What's on your mind?" Atem asked.

"Why do love me?" Yugi asked.

"Why are you asking?" Atem asked.

"Because I needed to know, what do you see in me? I mean, I know I'm a temple for my beauty, but I'm not that good looking, I'm kinda naive and my appearance is dull and I- Wahh!" Yugi screamed as Atem pulled him back and pinned down on the bed.

💖_💖Here comes that deep sexy smooth talking baritone voice of Atem! Hamuna hamuna hamuna!💖💖💖

"Yugi, don't belittle yourself, you are beyond attractive. Both physically and personality, you are kind, caring, forgiving and compassionate, but that's just your personality. You have such big and pure eyes, so much kindness in them, so many warm and welcoming feelings, one can easily be felt by gazing into them. Your lips are so smooth and full, so kissable, one can easily crave them, your body is so soft and delicate, a modest body with fine curves, the kind that makes mortals feel like it's a sin to even touch such a beauty. How can I not find you attractive?" Atem asked.

"Oh my God! My heart is screaming!!!" Yugi said to himself as his face turned completely red as he started blushing at Atem's words.

"We shared a body once, I know all your sweet spots, how your body works and where you like to be touched, like this one, it happens to be your favorite." Atem said as he started licking one of Yugi's nipples.

Yugi let out a moan as he got the thinking, "I don't understand, shouldn't this kind of thing make me feel uncomfortable? But even when we did it the first time, it somehow feels so natural."

"We can't do this with you on your back." Atem said as he picked Yugi up and pulled him close.

"No, wait Atem! Not this position, I'll scratche you again!!" Yugi said.

"I don't mind, it doesn't bother me not one bit." Atem said.

"But I'm afraid I'll hurt you again." Yugi said.

"You'll never get over this fear if you keep avoiding it." Atem said.

"That's true, but I just don't want to-" Yugi stopped at his words when Atem interrupted him.

"Yugi, have you forgotten? I'm in love with you. I want all of you, pleasure and pain as long as it's you." He said as he and Yugi started kissing.

"Atem loves me. This is something he has had for a long time, but how do I feel about him? We shouldn't be kissing like this. He has only treated me with pure love and devotion, my head starts swimming whenever he kisses me like this. My head easily goes crazy when Atem kisses me like this, if he does anymore than this I'll-" Yugi stopped his train of thoughts when he felt Atem rubbing his member as he let out a moan.

"Mm! Ahh! Atem!" He said as he started moaning his name.

"During the trial, you said you enjoy doing this with me, so you like this, correct?" Atem asked as he kept rubbing his member.

"Ahh! Atem! Please don't tease me!" Yugi said.

"*chuckled* Alright partner, I'll stop teasing you. But first let's get you prepared." Atem said as he grabbed the lubrication bottle and poured some on his hand.

Yugi moaned at Atem's touch when he put the lubrication in his ass.

"Alright, this should be good." Atem said.

"Wait, Atem! I...I have a request." Yugi said.

"A request?" Atem asked.

"I know you love me, but can we take it slowly and gradually increase from there?" Yugi asked.

"Why?" Atem asked.

"Because whenever we do this, we do it at a fast pace, I want to feel your general side, your love for me, I want us to be able to take it slowly and increase from there, is that alright?" Yugi asked.

Then Atem got the thinking, "Be more gentle is true, I do need to show Yugi all sides my love for him, he deserves the best.

Even if he doesn't feel the same for me, I'll still do my best to see him happy."

"For as long as you live, I will grant you all of your wishes. Are you ready partner?" He asked.

"Mmn!" Yugi said as he nodded his head.

And so, they started having sex sitting up.

"Ah! Ahh! A...Atem!" Yugi let out a moan while screaming his name.

"Gently, feeling Yugi's body pressing against mine as he holds onto me, taking it slowly, hearing him moan lovingly into my ear as his body slightly to the slow sensation, my needs for him grows and yet I have never been slow with this before, but I think I enjoy it far more.

Yugi is very precious to me and I should show him this.

However, being with him like this, I feel like I am making a far worse crime than the one he was accused of." Atem thought to himself.

And if y'all wondering why Atem said he feel like he's making a far worse crime than the one Yugi was accused of, I don't have the details for that either.

Best advice, ask Kuzai from Deviantart.

Until then, to be continued on chapter 10. Holla back!