Chapter 16- Will Atem stay? Or will he go?

Ladies and gentlemen! This is the final chapter of The Purest Temple, so we're going to take a moment to reflect on the events that happened to Yugi and his friends as well as Atem.

From being teleported back to ancient Egypt, to being accused of committing a crime.

From seeing Atem again, to becoming his temple to avoid the death penalty.

From the night falls, to meeting the man in red Husani.

From meeting Nephthys, to playing her game.

Atem and Yugi had been through hell and back to confess their love for eachother.

Now Yugi and his friends return to their own time in Domino city and Months later in the dead of night, Yugi wished for Atem to be with him physically. But the question is will he stay? Or will he go?

Let's find out shall we?

One more thing, this chapter is kinda short so don't be mad at me.

"Yugi, I'm at my limit!" Atem said as he started to climax.

"Me too, my mind is going blank!" Yugi said as he started to climax as well while trying not to scratch him.

Then at the same time, both of them started cumming.

Atem grabbed onto the bed covers as he came inside Yugi and collapsed on top of him, both of them was completely out of breath.

Then Atem noticed something odd about Yugi.

"Yugi, I'm surprised. You don't seem all that concerned." He said.

"Huh? About what?" Yugi asked.

"About your grandpa overhearing us making love to eachother, you were pretty loud after all." Atem said as he laid down and smiled at Yugi.

"Ah! I completely forgot about him!! But wait, he never walked into my room though." He said as he sat up and started blushing.

"Of course, he can't hear us." Atem said.

"But how...?" Yugi asked.

"I'm a God remember? I placed sound barrier around your room, so you can scream as loud as you want." Atem said.

"I can't scream that loud!! But, about your Godhood." Yugi said as he started holding his own right arm.

"Is something bothering you?" Atem asked as his smile disappeared.

"How long can you stay with me?" Yugi asked.

Atem sat up and touched his left cheek.

"How long do you want me to stay?" He asked.

"Forever! I know it's selfish, but I can't stand being apart from you! Please Atem? Stay with me forever!" Yugi pleaded as tears started falling from his eyes.

Atem smiled and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Very well Yugi. If that's what you wish, I will stay with you." He said.

"He can stay with me forever, because it's what I wish for." Yugi thought to himself.

"Atem! I wish you  would stay with me!" He said as he hugged him.

"Your wish have been granted, Yugi." Atem said.

Then they kissed and fell asleep into eachother's arms with smiles on their faces.

If y'all wanna know how their relationship went from there, check out the mini chapter of The Purest Temple which tells Yugi's side of the story.