Chapter 10- History repeats itself; the story of Heba

"Gently, feeling Yugi's body pressing against mine as he holds onto me, taking it slowly, hearing him moan lovingly into my ear as his body slightly to the slow sensation, my needs for him grows and yet I have never been slow with this before, but I think I enjoy it far more.

Yugi is very precious to me and I should show him this.

However, being with him like this, I feel like I am making a far worse crime than the one he was accused of." Atem thought to himself.

And if y'all are wondering why Atem said he feel like he's making a far worse crime than the one Yugi was accused of, I don't have the details for that either.

Best advice, ask Kuzai from Deviantart.

"This feeling, being with Atem like this, why does it feels so right? So familiar? Where are these new feelings coming from?" Yugi asked himself.

"Yugi, can you feel it? My gentle love for you?" Atem asked.

"Hahh! Yes I can." Yugi said.

"Good." Atem said.

Then he started biting on Yugi's shoulder and neck.

"Atem...! Stop...you'll leave marks...!" He said.

"Yugi...Yugi, I love you so much." Atem said.

"Atem, please go faster." Yugi pleaded.

"Alright." He said as he had Yugi holding onto him and started thrusting him faster.

Both their bodies were covered in sweat and the pace started to increase as both of them started to climax.

Atem felt Yugi's hands on his back trembling as he got the thinking, "His hands, he's trying not to scratch me like last time."

"Ahh! Ahh! Atem! I'm c-close!" Yugi said as he was trying not to scratch him.

Atem grabbed Yugi's hands and pinned him down on the bed and kept thrusting him until they climaxed.

They came at the same time, the first cum voice came from Atem, "Aaahhhh!!"

The second cum voice came from Yugi, "💞Aaahhhh!💞"

"Ah, Yugi! Is your back alright? I hope I wasn't too rough with you." Atem said.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Yugi said as he was catching his breath.

"That's a relief, I'll prepare a bath for you." Atem said as he smiled.

Yugi smiled back and nodded his head.

They got out of bed and made their way to the bathroom.

I wonder what an Egyptian bathroom looked like in ancient times. Haha!

Meanwhile in Seto's room...

I didn't think he'd come back to see the pharaoh's heart soothed once again." Seto said.

"Who did?" Joey asked as he was laying down his bed.

"Heba." Seto answered.

"Who's Heba?" Joey asked.

"I see...so it's true." Seto thought to himself as he went on tell Joey who Heba was.

"Heba was once a temple like your friend Yugi, he was very respected, but not by everyone. He looked exactly like your friend Yugi." He said.

"No way, an ancient Egyptian version of Yuuge?" Joey asked himself as he became shocked.

Later that night...

"How are you feeling partner? Is your back bothering at all?" Atem asked.

"I'm fine Atem, you don't need to worry about me so much, okay?" Yugi asked.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to be in anymore pain." Atem said as he got his hand on his cheek.

"He worries too much." Yugi thought himself as his eyes grew cold as he smiled.

😉 Obvious of Yugi's expression

"What's with that expression partner? Are you ready for us to go another round?" Atem asked as He winked at him.

Yugi blushed as he turned over to his otherside, he didn't realize he was making such a face.

"Hmm? What's the matter?" Atem asked.

Yugi got the thinking, " What am I doing? I didn't realize I was making such a face at him!

My mind has been acting very strange ever since we first did this.

I even feel like it feels familiar. However..."

He saw Atem crawl on top of him, took his hand and kissed it.

"He has been so devoted, a familiar kind of devotion that my heart race so much. Yet at the same time, I feel a strange overwhelming feeling that keeps lurking in the back of my mind, theses new emotions." Yugi said to himself as he looked at Atem and a teardrop fell from his eye.

"Ah! Yugi, what's wrong? Why are you crying so suddenly?" Atem asked.

"I...don't know. These tears, they somehow don't feel like they're mine. What's going on with me? I don't understand, my heart hurting and I've become so emotional when it comes to you. Yet these feelings don't feel like they're coming from me exactly. I'm so confused." Yugi said.

"Let's get dressed Yugi, there is something I need to show you." Atem said as he wiped the tears from his eye.

They got dressed and left the bedroom. Atem started leading Yugi down the hall filled with hieroglyphics.

"I wonder what Atem want to show me? Is it something to do with how I've been acting?" He asked himself.

"Here we are partner, take a look at this." Atem said.

Yugi looked up at the hieroglyphics and became shocked.

Getting back to Seto and Joey....

"Heba was an outsider, the pharaoh treasured him, even more so then his own life. Even if Heba was a temple, the pharaoh loved him and treated him as if he was his queen. As anyone would be, our pharaoh was shocked when he found out about Heba's secret, after he came to the kingdom, the recommended option is always to put the criminal to death for such a thing. Yet, our pharaoh could not bring himself to kill Heba, for he was far too kind and compassionate to be destroyed, a rare gem in the harsh desert storm as my pharaoh put it, a light far too precious to be rid from darkness that is life. So my king chose to make Heba his temple instead of killing him, my king cherished Heba more than I had ever seen, more than a God, had ever loved a mere mortal. Not everyone however, liked the idea of having an outsider being so close to the pharaoh's heart. On the day before my pharaoh's ceremony of becoming the new king of Egypt, there was a celebration when Heba was murdered, he was tricked and poisoned during the celebration. By the time my pharaoh found out what was happening, Heba was already dead, my pharaoh's heart had been torn. I ask. Do you know what happens when someone's heart has been rid of all light and only darkness remains?" Seto asked.

Do you know what happens when someone's heart has been rid of all light and only darkness remains?

The story of  Heba; history repeats itself continues on chapter 11- Nephthys' game.