Mini chapter 2 of The Purest Temple

Yugi's story-

Now, it's been a week since me and Atem been together, but it didn't take grandpa long to know he was here.

At least I know he was okay with him  staying here, but Atem was unsure.

"Yugi, are you sure your grandpa doesn't mind me staying here?" He asked.

"Of course I'm sure, my grandpa doesn't have anything against you." I said.

"I can see that, but he doesn't know about us yet, does he?" Atem asked.

"No, I don't want him to know about us doing it every night." I said as I started blushing.

Atem's face lit up when I said that as he started to feel the same way.

"I understand, you don't want us to get in trouble if he finds out." He said.

"That's right, and I don't want to lose you." I said.

"You're not going to lose me Yugi, because I'm not going to leave you." Atem said as he put his hand on my cheek.

"Oh Atem!" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yugi." He said.

Then we pulled away from each other and looked each other's in the eyes.

"Yugi, remember you said you can't stand being apart from me?" Atem asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"I can't stand being apart from you either." Atem said as his eyes grew sad and cold.

"So are you glad that I wished for you to stay with me forever?" I asked.

"Yes, I am glad." Atem said.

"Kiss me." I said.

He leaned over and kissed me like I told him.

Then he pushed me over towards the bed while kissing me.

It was ten o'clock at night and we ended up doing it again.

"Let's get undressed." Atem said.

I nodded my head as took off my pajamas and saw Atem I took off his undershirt and his pajama pants.

Then we ended up kissing and touching eachother, I felt Atem sucking and licking both my nipples.

After that, I felt him stuck his pride inside me and started thrusting me fast.

"Ahh! Atem!" I said as I started screaming his name while letting out a moan.

"Hahh! Hahh! Yugi my love!" He said as he was screaming my name.

"Ahh! Ahh! Atem!" I said as I screamed his name again.

Both of our bodies were covered in sweat, then Atem and I kissed while he was thrusting me.

"Atem! I'm going to cum soon!" I said.

"Me too! I'm reaching my limit!" He said.

Both of us felt ourselves climaxing just like that first night when we did it after I became his Temple back in Egypt.

"Yugi! Let's cum together!" Atem said.

"Atem!" I said.

We came at the same time, both of us were completely out of breath.

"Yugi, I love you." Atem said.

"I love you too Atem, my beautiful God." I said.

Then we kissed until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I never once thought I'd fall in love with Atem, but in the end I finally understand how much he had always loved me.

Thank you fate, for bringing both of us together once again.

                             The end!