Chapter 5 -The nightfall part 4: The bonding moment part 2

"You're so cute, you don't have to try so, but I appreciate it." Atem said as he kissed him.

Then he kissed Yugi's neck and started touching his behind.

Yugi felt him touching him as felt him stuck his finger in his ass.

"Whao! Atem, what are doing?! Ahh!" He moaned a little as he felt Atem touching his ass.

Then he got the thinking, "I'm confused, my emotions have begun feelings."

"Look at the scratches partner." Atem said.

"Scratches?! That's right, I hurt him before like this, what if I hurt him?" Yugi asked himself as he became scared about hurting Atem.

"Are you ready partner?" Atem asked.

"No! I'm not ready! I don't want to hurt him again!" Yugi thought to him as he started to panic.

"WAIT!! STOP!!" He yelled as he pushed Atem away.

"Partner? What's wrong?" He asked.

"If we're gonna do this, I'm need to hold onto something to keep myself from scratching you, I already did it once and I don't want to do it again." Yugi said.

"He's afraid of scratching me? I don't mind, but I want Yugi to be comfortable." Atem thought to himself.

"I see, well alright, I have an idea." He said.

"What do you have in mind?" Yugi asked.

"Come over to the edge." Atem said as he pulled Yugi towards the edge.

"Wait, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Turn around." Atem said.

"Hey wait..." Yugi was cut off when Atem had him to turn around and bend over towards the edge.

Yeah, Atem had Yugi to do the back rear entry= doggy style. Hahahahahaha! *laughing my freaking ass off*

"There, this way you can't scratch me." He said.

"B-but this position is embarrassing!" Yugi said.

"There are far worse positions to be in so don't you worry." Atem said as he started kissing him on his back.

Yugi thought to himself as he started blushing and feeling almost uncomfortable, "No, it's embarrassing, because I can feel his "pride" pressing against me."

By "pride" Yugi means "Atem's penis." 😏 Hehe!

"Are you ready partner?" Atem asked.

"Go sure, go ahead." Yugi said.

And so, Atem stuck his "pride" back inside Yugi's ass, causing him to let out a moan.

Meanwhile on the other side of the palace, Teà was walking around clearing her head.

"I guess Joey is right, I'm thinking too much and a walk should calm me down." She thought to herself.

Then she heard a voice that sounded familiar.

"That sounds like Yugi's voice, I wonder what he's..." Just when Teà came out her thoughts, she looked over at the lake, her entire face turned red as she saw Atem and Yugi having sex in the lake.

As she turned away from the site while trying not to freak out, Teá covered her mouth as she got the thinking, "Y...Yugi and Atem are...! Th...they're!! Wait a second, before when Joey asked Atem earlier..."

Then she started to have the flash back from earlier.

"Hey Atem, where'd ya get those scratches from?" Joey asked.

"Hey Yugi, what's the deal? Are you guys keeping secrets from us or something?" Tristan asked.

"Tristan, that's probably something between those two." Joey said.

"Yeah! Don't worry! It's nothing bad at all!" Yugi said as he waved his hands.

After she had the flash back, Teà got the thinking, "No way, they've been doing it since yesterday?! Is this a duty that was forced on Yugi for becoming a temple? Then is it consensual at all?"

Uh oh! Teà saw them having sex in the lake so she knows some parts of Yugi and Atem's secret.

con·sen·su·al- relating to or involving consent or consensus.

For example: "he admitted to having consensual sex with two women."

As Teà looked backat  Atem and Yugi, she turned and walked away with one thought on her mind as she said to herself, "Yugi! Atem! I just hope for both of you that whatever happens I hope both of your bonds remain strong!!"

Speaking of Yugi and Atem...

"Every time we do this, my lust for Yugi grows, I feel like I want more from him." He said to himself as he thrust Yugi hard, causing him to let out a beautiful moan.

"💞Aahh!!💞"

Yugi got thinking as he covered his mouth while blushing, "W-what was that just?! M-my voice, it changed!!"

"I heard that, it feels good right?" Atem asked as he leaned forward Yugi's ear.

"Hey! That's mean!" Yugi said as he looked back at him.

"Yeah I know, I'm a big meanie🎵." Atem said as he kissed him on his cheek.

That devil!

"Do you hate it?" He asked.

"No I don't hate it, I mean, it does feels really good." Yugi said.

"Oh? So you admit you liked it after all. Well in that case, I'll keep being "mean"🎵." Atem said.

When he said that, Yugi looked back at him in total shock as he felt Atem thrust him hard, which made him let out another beautiful moan.

"💞Aahhh~!!💞 You devil!💞" Yugi said.

"I told you, I'm a big meanie." Atem said.

Then Yugi said to himself, "I think I dug my own grave!"

Atem kept thrusting Yugi long and hard while feeling the pleasure and listening to beautiful moans.

"💞A-Atem!!💞Ahn~!...It's t-Ahh!💞 too much!!" Yugi said.

"Sing for me Yugi!" Atem said as he felt himself climaxing.

"💞Ahh! 💞Ahn!! Atem! I'm...I'm gonna cu...!💞" Yugi stopped his words as he felt himself climaxing, also fidgeting and squirming.

Then at the same time, they started cumming together.

The first cum voice came from Atem, "Aaahhhh!!"

The second cum voice came from Yugi, "💞Aaahhhh!💞"

They sounded so sexy the way they moan, you can imagine how they sound.

After Atem released himself inside Yugi, he started to feel relaxed as he thought to himself, "I think I even took a lot out of myself from that. But unlike me, it was new for Yugi."

"Atem, I'm sorry, but I'm very tired." Yugi said.

"This isn't good, he's not used to this kind of thing and I went all out with him, I need to control my lust better than this." Atem thought to himself.

I'm sorry y'all, I was going to add Atem's nightmare in this chapter which it was suppose to be written, but I made it too long so I have to end it.

To be continued on chapter 6- Atem's nightmare and love confession to Yugi...