Chapter 1- Back to ancient Egypt; Yugi becomes a Temple

"It feels different...the air feels different...why is it different?" Yugi asked himself as he blacked out.

"Hey Yugi...Yugi!" Joey said.

"Huh? Joey!" Yugi said.

"Hey man, you gotta get up." He said.

"What's going on?" Yugi asked.

"Let me help you up...man! It seems like we ended up at another place outta nowhere again." Joey said.

"Another place? Where are we now?" Yugi asked.

"Well, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems like we're back in ancient Egypt." Tristan said.

They went into town and looked around, they noticed egyptians was surprised.

"Is it me, or do the town people look on edge here?" Teà asked.

"Nah, they just need some good greetings. Hey there!" Joey said as he waved at one citizen.

"IYAAAH!" The woman screamed and ran away.

"Eh, was it something I said?" Joey asked.

"Looks like your good greetings did harm." Tristan said.

"Halt right there!" Another woman said.

Yugi and his friends turned around as they were being stopped by a Priestess who was wearing a millennium necklace.

"You have committed a crime against our Pharaoh!" She shouted.

"Huh, a crime? What crime? We just got here!" Yugi said.

"SILENCE!! GUARDS, BIND THEM AND BRING THEM THE PALACE SO THEY WILL BE JUDGED!" She yelled.

Yugi and his friends was shocked when they were being accused of committing a crime and they had to face judgement.

"This is not how I want to see Atem again, I'm sorry guys." Yugi said as he was feeling sad and guilty.

"Don't beat yourself up over it Yuuge, we don't know the law here so of course we're gonna get in trouble accidentally." Joey said.

"Will Atem remembers us?" Tea asked.

"Only one way to find out." Tristan said.

They walked deep into the throne room of the palace, Atem was just up ahead.

As he sat in his royal chair, he was shocked to see Yugi and his friends along with the Priestess and the guards.

"Yugi!" He shouted.

"Atem!" Yugi shouted back.

"Isis! Why have you arrested my friends?!" He asked angrily.

"My apologies my king, but your "friends" disobey the law that was written by the Egyptian Gods." She said.

"So what are you saying?" Atem asked.

"The law states that if there anybody who looks anything like our Pharaoh, they have committed a crime and they must be punished by giving them the death penalty!" Isis said.

"The death penalty?! No, I refuse! I will not kill Yugi!" Atem shouted.

He didn't like the idea of killing somebody that was close to him, especially Yugi and his friends.

"The death penalty?" Yugi asked as he was starting to feel scared.

"No way! You can't do that!" Joey and Tristan said as they too didn't like the idea.

"But it can't be!" Teà said as she also was feeling scared.

Then Isis started to feel bad for both Yugi and Atem and thought of another idea so Yugi can live for Atem.

"If this were a law which was not God written, I would allow him to live for you. However, there is one other option in which he can live." Isis said.

"What are your suggestions?" Atem asked.

"My suggestions is to make him be your temple, it's the only way he can live this way." Isis said.

"M...make him...m...my...temple?" Atem asked as he started to sweat.

He was shocked by Isis's suggestions even though he couldn't bring himself to kill Yugi.

"What? A temple? You mean Yugi's gonna be a building?" Joey asked.

"I don't think it's that kind of temple Joey." Teà said.

"I never heard of it before, what is it?" Tristan asked.

Atem got up from his royal chair and came downstairs.

"I'm so sorry. A temple is a being who's body is worship by people. However, only the divine soul can touch them, such as Pharaohs and Gods." He said as he walked up to Yugi.

"So that means my friends can never touch me and seeing this is our only option to keep me alive I accept, I don't know what a temple does, but I'll do what's best to play my part." Yugi said.

"Then it's decided. Release them!" Atem said as he ordered his guards to release Yugi and his friends.

"Come with me Yugi, we have to dress you up as an appropriate temple." He said.

"Ah, okay. Lead the way." Yugi said.

As he and Atem walked down the hall, the thought of making Yugi his temple started to get in his head.

"How am I going to tell him about the nightfall?" Atem asked himself as shame was written across his face.

Later that day...

"Ah, Atem and Yugi are back." Joey said.

"Yugi, come out." Atem said as he noticed Yugi was hiding behind the wall.

"No! It's embarrassing!" He said.

"You can't hiding behind the wall forever you know." Atem said.

"Watch me!" Yugi said.

"Please, Yugi..." Atem said.

Yugi came out of hiding and shocked Joey, Teà and Tristan.

Yeah, from my imagination, he looks pretty in his temple outfit. Haha!

I'm serious...

"Yuuge, you look very pretty, actually!" Joey said.

"Pretty? I don't know. It's kinda embarrassing, it's pretty revealing and uncomfortable." Yugi said as he started blushing.

"You look super pretty, I think you actually pulled it off better than Teà." Tristan said.

"Hey!" Teà shouted.

"My apologies my king, but there are citizens outside asking for your praise." Shada said.

"I'll be right there. Yugi, I need you in my room by night fall before midnight." Atem said.

"Ah, alright." Yugi said as he saw Atem walked away.

"I wonder what's wrong? He seem a little upset just now." Yugi thought to himself as he saw Atem's demeanor changed.