Prolouge

Let's take a trip down to ancient time, shall we?

************************************

In ancient Egypt, five thousands years ago...

"My Pharaoh, Heba is unresponsive! He has been poisoned!" Seto said.

Atem was shocked when he found out that his beloved temple Heba was not responding.

He ran up to Seto who was holding Heba and gave his lifeless body to his King.

"Heba no!" Atem said as tears were shedding from his eyes as he went into rage.

Now the light was rid from his heart and darkness remains.

The Pharaoh's heart was torn.

************************************

Let's go five thousands later into the future after Yugi and his friends helped Atem saved Egypt and got his memories back.

************************************

From duelist kingdom, to battle city tournament.

From wakening the dragons and Dartz goal to rule the world with the power of the orichalcos to battle world tournament.

From capsule monsters to unlocking Atem's hidden memories.

Yugi had done everything for the greater good and helping Atem recover his memories and save Egypt from the hands of the evil Bakura and Zorc was one of them.

He even dueled Atem to set him free from the millennium puzzle so he can move on to the after life.

Now a year has passed since being split from his partner and crime and Yugi could barely focus on everything and everyone that's around him.

He would look out of his bedroom window and think about him.

"If only I could see you again." Yugi said as he looked at the sky.

As he looked out his window, all Yugi could think about is Atem.

The next morning, Yugi was hanging out with his friends and he was talking to them about Atem and how he wish to see him again.

"Dear young one, you will see Atem again and I will see to that you and your friends will see him again in ancient Egypt." The mystery goddess said as she watched Yugi from the distance.

She used power to transport them back to five thousands years ago in ancient Egypt.

"Let's see if Atem will make Yugi his temple to keep him from getting killed." The mystery goddess said.