Chapter 15- The fire we make

"Atem, thank you. But I don't know, something still feels empty inside, like I'm missing something. But what can a mortal give to a God? You can have anything you want." Yugi said.

"If that's how you feel, then I do have a wish. Something a God can never have from a mortal, I felt guilty about it for such a long time. When we were back in Egypt, you were my temple and were forced to sleep with me. What I wish for that no God can have, is your consent." Atem said as he made Yugi blush.

"B-but Atem, I said back then that I-" He was cut off again.

"I know. I know what you said, but it never felt right to me. I hid my insecurity over it with false confidence, no matter how I look at it I still feel guilty." Atem said as his eyes grew sad and cold.

You can imagine the look on Atem's face and tell he looked guilty.

"Atem, if that's how you feel, then here's my answer." Yugi said as he walked up to him and kissed him.

It happened so fast Atem didn't close his eyes, all it took for Yugi was to plant that one kiss on his lips.

"Atem, you have my consent. I love you and I always will." He said.

"Yugi..." Atem said as he thought to himself, "His heart is so big and so kind."

"Atem, you don't have to feel guilty anymore. It's been awhile, so please stay with me." Yugi said.

"Yugi, of course." Atem said.

"Kiss me." Yugi said as his eyes grew cold as well as Atem's.

He pulled Yugi close to him and placed a deep kiss on his lips.

Then he pushed him towards the bed while kissing him.

Yugi sat down on the bed while Atem climbed on top of him as he pinned him down.

"Yugi, I can't even begin how incredibly lucky I am to have your heart, you are the most beautiful being I ever met and the most kindest. Even beauty itself is no match." Atem said as he made Yugi blush again.

"Atem..." He said.

"I won't rush myself this time, because now I have your consent." Atem said as he unbuttoned Yugi's shirt and started sucking on his nipple.

"Ahn! Atem, don't hold back." Yugi said.

Um, if y'all want, y'all can look at a music video of Alicia Keys and Maxwell: The fire we make.

And yes, I named chapter 15 after the song. Enjoy it!

"Ahh!" Yugi let out a moan as Atem started licking his nipples.

"You're so beautiful, we should undress completely Yugi." He said as he started taking off Yugi's pajamas as well as his own Egyptian clothes and threw them on the floor.

"Yugi, I can't even describe how happy I am being with you right now." Atem said.

"Are you sure you're not the only one who's very lucky to have me?" Yugi asked while sounding so seductive.

"How dare you look at me like that, I can't help myself if you continue seducing me like this." Atem said as he kissed him on his chest.

"Ahn! I'm sorry Atem!" Yugi said as he started to moan while Atem was kissing his naked body.

The next chapter will be "I'll make love to you" by Boyz II Men.

Probably...

"My biggest weakness is Yugi, especially when he's trying to seduce me like this. This is something I can't resist." Atem thought to himself as he started sucking his fingers and stuck them in Yugi's ass and started kissing him.

They stopped kissing for a bit when Atem noticed Yugi wanted him to say something.

"What is it you want me to say? Speak your heart desires." He said.

"Before you continue, I want to hear it again, please tell me you love me like the last time." Yugi said.

"I tell you anytime you wish. I love you Yugi,  you're the perfect being who has the power to slay the heart of this God, only you can make me kneel." Atem said.

"I love you as well Atem, I love you so much." Yugi said.

Ladies and gentlemen, Atem and Yugi are about to make fire!!!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

💖_💖Hamuna hamuna hamuna!

"Yugi..." Atem said as he kissed him and started thrusting him.

Then Yugi let out a moan while Atem was thrusting him as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

It got so intense Yugi was moaning louder and louder.

"Hahh! Hahh! Yugi, my love...!" Atem said as he started kissing him.

"I don't know how long he will stay, so I want to cherish my time with him." Yugi thought to himself as he thought about how long Atem got on earth with him while tongue kissing him.

💖_💖 Hamuna hamuna HOOWEE! YOU GOTTA LOVE THE TONGUE KISSING SCENES! HAHA!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😍😍😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

"Hahh! Hahh! Yugi...!" Atem said as he thrust him harder and faster.

"Ahn! Atem! I love you!" Yugi said.

"Yugi, I'm at my limit!" Atem said as he started to climax.

"Me too, my mind is going blank!" Yugi said as he started to climax as well while trying not to scratch him.

Then at the same time, both of them started cumming.

Atem grabbed onto the bed covers as he came inside Yugi and collapsed on top of him, both of them was completely out of breath.

Sorry to make this chapter almost short y'all! To end it, here's a music video called  Hey love.

To be continued on chapter 16. Holla back!