Chapter 4- The nightfall part 3: The bonding moment part 1

While Joey and Tristan was going back and forth at each other's necks, Teà got the thinking about Yugi and Atem.

"It's strange, every time Atem is around Yugi, he's really calm and kind hearted, but whenever Yugi is not around or something bad happens to him, Atem snaps, funny thing is, he doesn't act this way when someone is hurt.

I mean, he never seems interested in anyone but Yugi, or on our "date" he hardly cared, during when Dartz took Yugi's soul, he was hellbent on saving Yugi and bring him back safely.

He never cried when their souls were taken away, but when Yugi's soul were taken it's like... putting it all together, it's like as if Atem care about Yugi and Yugi alone, could Atem be...?"

"Well, on another note, we gotta find a way to get back home eventually, right Teà?" Joey asked.

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah of course." Teà said as she came out of her thoughts.

"Besides, it's not our time, we won't be able to live here normally." Joey said.

Then Atem got the thinking, "Joey is right, as happy as I am to see my friends again, they cannot stay in this time and era, but maybe they may have been brought here for a good reason."

Then he walked over towards Yugi.

"We'll figure out a way to get you back home. Until then, I'll make sure all of you stay safe here. Yugi have business elsewhere right now." Atem said as he put his hand on his shoulder.

"Okay." Yugi said.

"Come to the palace lake by night fall, I'll be waiting." Atem said as he whispered in Yugi's ear and walked away, leaving him blushing.

"Hey Yugi, what's the deal? Are you guys keeping secrets from us or something?" Tristan asked.

"Tristan, that's probably something between those two." Joey said.

"Yeah! Don't worry! It's nothing bad at all!" Yugi said as he waved his hands.

But Tristan started to get suspicious as he got the thinking, "Oh really? Then why does your expression looked uncomfortable right now?"

Later that night, Atem stood outside of the palace waiting for Yugi by the lake as he got the thinking, "Well so far, Yugi hadn't hate me for what I have done, or so that's what I thought anyway. It's not anybody's fault it has to be this way, but still I cared about Yugi's happiness."

"Atem." Yugi said as he approached him.

"Yugi...he looks upset, perhaps it's as I feared after all, perhaps he hates me now after last night." Atem said to himself.

"Yugi, you seems upset. I was wondering, do you hate me after all of this?" He asked.

"What?! No! Of course not! I don't hate you! To be honest, I was thinking that...well...uhm... I'm not upset about my position or duty as a temple, to be honest I don't mind doing it with you at all, it's just that I  actually was upset with myself, that side of me you saw last night, I'll be honest with you, I'm kinda a pervert." Yugi said.

Atem raised an eyebrow at him and laughed at him a little.

"Hey! What's so funny?!" Yugi asked.

"Yugi, I always knew you were a pervert, I just never expected your perversion made you act the way you did before." Atem said.

"Eh? You knew?" Yugi asked.

"Of course! I was there when you thought about Teà's panties." Atem said.

"Ehehe! So you saw that huh?" Yugi asked.

"But all jokes aside, I called you out here because I wanted to make our bonding moment a little nicer, take off everything and step into the lake with me." Atem said as he started taking off his clothes.

"What?! We're gonna do it out here in the opening? What if somebody sees us like this?" Yugi asked.

"There's nothing to worry about, in ancient Egypt it's very common to have sex out in the opening, nobody pays any mind to it around here." Atem said.

Yugi started blushing as he got the thinking while taking off his clothes, "I wonder how long it took him to get used to this sort of act all the time here?"

"Take my hand Yugi, step into the lake with me." Atem said.

Yugi step into the lake with him as he took his hand and got the thinking, "I wonder, even if it is my duty to sleep with Atem, he still doesn't want it to be a bad experience for me. He had done all he can to make me feel comfortable as possible, he gives such a welcoming aura, it's like he's trying to be romantic."

"Atem, you've been romantic and charming with me which I don't understand why, is it just an act to make me feel a bit more comfortable?" He asked.

"Well, I..." Atem stopped at his words as he got thinking, "That's right, I have been like that, but its because I have felt this way for a long time. I love you, but how can I tell you? I want to tell him, but I planned on taking my feelings to my grave. In the end he came back, are the gods tormenting my emotions?"

"Yugi, I'm not faking my actions, it's true I wanted you to be comfortable about the situation, but please don't think I'm just being romantic as an act, I want us to enjoy eachother's company as much as we can for good or for bad." Atem said as he got the thinking again, "I can't bring myself to tell him, afterall the consequences could be heart breaking."

Yugi started to feel bad as he got the thinking, "What am I doing? He's trying his best for me and all I do is question him." 

"Atem, I want you to be comfortable as well, you can..." Yugi started mumbling underneath his breath.

"What was that? I can't hear you Yugi." Atem said.

"YOU CAN CUM INSIDE ME!!!" Yugi yelled as he started blushing.

"Is that really alright with you Yugi?" Atem asked.

Yugi blushed as he nodded his head, Atem smirk devilishly and pulled him close.

"You're so cute, you don't have to try so hard, but I appreciate it." He said as he kissed him.

To be continued on chapter 5 -The night fall part 4: Atem's nightmare...