Chapter 8- The truth is out; Judgment time!

Yugi kicked him in the balls and ran.

"Atem! Atem!!!" Yugi called out to him as he ran away from the man in red.

Just when he was home free, the man in red ran after Yugi, grabbed him by his hair and threw him on the floor on his back.

Then he put his hand over his mouth and pinned him down on the floor.

"You ungrateful little wretch!! How dare you hurt me like that!! I offered to help you and you decided to fight me?! I'll make you pay for your foolishness! I'm going to ravage your body from the inside!!" He said.

"No! Please don't!!" Yugi said to himself as he tried to get him off as he struggled to break free.

"Hold still you little ingrate!!" The man in red said.

"I can't get him off of me! Atem! Help me please!" Yugi said to himself.

Just in the nick of time, the man in red was hit with the millennium rod, from Yugi's surprise he was saved by priest Seto.

"Arrest this man! He violated the law of our pharaoh!" He said.

"Yes sir!" The guards said.

"You're safe now young temple, this man will be judged by our pharaoh." Seto said.

"Seto, I'm glad to see yo- Ouch!" Yugi cried as he flinched.

"Young temple! What's wrong?! Are you hurt?!" Seto asked.

"Yes, I am." He said.

"Show me where you're hurt." Seto said.

Yugi turned around and showed him his back, Seto was shocked to see Yugi's back brutally damaged.

"The temple's back has been damaged! You dare not only to attempt to violate our king's temple, but you go as far as damage his body?! You better start praying to the Gods for mercy! Come young temple." Seto said.

"What will happen to me now that my body is damaged? Am I no longer suitable as a temple?" Yugi asked.

"That is up to our pharaoh to decide, you are his temple and only he can decide if you're beautiful enough to be one, I know this event has frightened you, but you come to the throne room for our pharaoh's judgment, you can relax afterwards." Seto said.

Well, speaking of the throne and Atem...

"Atem!" Yugi called out to him.

"Yugi? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I need your help, I've been hurt." Yugi said.

"Hurt? Come here partner, let me take a look at you." Atem said.

Yugi walked over towards Atem and had him examine him.

"Ouch!" Yugi cried as he felt Atem touched his back.

But when he touched it, he saw something on his hand that was shocking to him.

"Blood?!" Atem asked.

"I was attacked by a man, I'm sorry, my body is damaged." Yugi said.

"Damaged?!!" Atem asked.

"Oh my God! Yugi!" Teà shouted as she was shocked to see his back scarred all up.

"Hang in there, pal!" Joey said.

Then Tristan saw Atem clenched his fist and could tell he was pissed.

Rage started building up inside him, he didn't like to see his temple hurt and if anybody dared attack him, Atem will see to that there will be hell to pay.

"WHO...WHO DARE LAY THEIR HANDS ON MY PARTNER?!!!" He yelled.

"This man was responsible for touching your temple my king, not only he damaged his body, but he attempted to rape him as well, thankfully we caught him just in time." Seto said.

"Rape?!" Atem asked as he looked at the man in red.

"Ya sick bastard! How dare ya try to do that to our friend!!" Joey said.

"What a creep!" Tristan said.

"Hehehehehe! How humorous, your friends are so obvious." The man in red said.

"What?" Yugi said.

"You haven't even told them about it,  how distrustful of you. Your highness, tell them how you lay your hands on him. How everynight his duty is to submit himself to his king. When you claim his body and lust after it so much. You want to continue tasting him the way you do, don't you?" The man in red asked.

"Yugi, what is he talking about?" Teà asked.

"Wait a second, those scratches on Atem's shoulders from before came from Yugi?" Joey asked himself.

"Your temple has no choice but to obey his duty to you, in the end you're no better than me." The man in red said.

Atem looked down at the floor as he started to feel ashamed.

He started to feel ashamed until Yugi spoke up.

"That's a lie!!! Atem never forces me! I knew what I have to do in order to live, but it doesn't mean he's forcing me! If I didn't want to go through with it, I would've chosen death! Atem has been trying his best to make sure I was comfortable! All he wanted was my happiness, he treated me with kindness and devotion! I honestly don't hate it! EVEN IN THE FIRST NIGHT I WAS AFRAID AT FIRST, BUT HE TREATED ME GENTLY THAT'S WHY YOU'RE WRONG! IF ANYTHING I ENJOYED DOING IT WITH HIM EVERY NIGHT!!!" Yugi said out loud.

Then Joey, Tristan and Teà were all looking like "What the hell?!"

Atem was almost surprised at what Yugi said, but Yugi himself realized he had no idea he said it that loud.

"Ah!...I-I mean I...th-that is...! Ah..." He said as he stuttered while blushing at his speech.

"Partner, that's a relief." Atem said as he smiled.

"Hehe! Even if he does enjoy it, he's still your object. As long as he remains your temple he can't be anything else." The man in red said.

"ENOUGH!!!" Atem yelled as he went into a fit of rage.

And just when he had enough of listening to the sound of the man in red's voice, he took the sword from one of his soldiers' sheath.

Warning! Never piss off the angry pharaoh!

"YOU DARE TO WALK INTO MY PALACE, HURT MY PARTNER AND INSULT HIM AS WELL?! FOR YOUR INSOLENCE, I WILL PUT YOU TO DEATH WITH MY OWN HANDS!!" He yelled.