1O

Brandon

"Had hit records on my demo. Did y’all boys not get the memo? I do not stay at the intercontinental. And anything I got is not a rental. I own that motherfucker. Figured out this shit is simple…." Brandon rapped along with Drake as his friends all stood around in the studio.

Normally, it would just be him, his brother, and the producer. He just felt like turning up with some of his niggas.

"How you gone be trying to act like a thug when you about to go go song some love song shit?" His friend Ty asked.

"Don’t start with me nigga. You already know I turn up before I do any song." Brandon said. An Herb like smell filled the room. Brandon scanned around to see some random ass nigga smoking dope.

"Say man. You gone have to get out of here with that. Weed is not welcome here." Brandon said. The dude took his last puff as he exited the room quietly.

"Alright, it’s time for y’all to go. We have to work." Brandon’s manager said. One by one the men started to file out. Brandon set hisself up in the booth. He put the headphones on as he heard the sweetly melody.

"You’re the apple of my eye…"

"I can’t do this."

"What’s the problem?" His manager Steve said coming inside the booth.

"I can’t be singing this to two dudes. I mean, I love you Steve, but you aren’t a good sight."

"Real funny kid. Do what you need to do to get yourself together." Steve said leaving Brandon by himself.

"Wyd?" Brandon sent to Jaelen.

"Minding mine and not worrying about yours 💯" She replied.

"That was cute. Come by the spot."

"Sir, unless that’s a new club I haven’t been to, I don’t know what the "spot" is"

"Come by the studio." He gave her the address.

"Hmmm. Can I roll deep or you want me solo?"

"Solo…"

"Alright." Brandon placed his phone on the charger as he went to finish up a new song he was working on.

"Hold up girl just wine it slow. Hold up girl just wine it slow…" He stopped as he seen Jaelen coming in with the baby.

"Continue…" She said as she sat the baby carriage down on the sleek couch.

"She’s a twerkaholic. She’s a twerkaholic. She needs me to get her started. My love is gonna get her faded. My love is so intoxicating." Brandon jammed to the beat as he looked over at Jaelen semi twerking. He didn’t have any complaints. Shit… He was liking the view.

Jaelen caught herself as she noticed her body moving. The beat was just addicting and she’s the type to dance to anything with a good beat. The words were a plus too.

"Don’t get all sophisticated on me now. I seen you over there getting ratchet." Brandon said seductively as he crept up on Jaelen. Some kind of way the engineer left and it was just them alone.

"You must don’t know what ratchet is… That was just a little turn up." Jaelen said as she sat down.

"What’s up? Why you wanted me here." Jaelen asked as Isaiah began to cry. She picked him up and cradled him in her hands.

"I was working on this new song and I needed some inspiration."

"And you wanted me to be your inspiration?" Jaelen said in a ghetto, high-pitch voice. They both let out a chuckle.