12

Adrianne

"KayKay... Show me where your nose is." Jeremy told Kahari. She pointed to her nose and clapped in excitement.

"Where are my eyes?" Jeremy said as he made a silly face while covering up his eyes.

"You silly." Kahari said as she grabbed his hands off his eyes.

"Mmmmm girl you stank." Jeremy made a face as he covered his nose.

"Nah uhh." Kahari said laughing.

"Yeah huh. I can smell you all the way over here."

"You better stop messing with my baby." Adrianne said as she came out of her restroom. She had just gotten out of the shower and was fixing her hair in her vanity.

"She better take it, so she can have tough skin. My niece ain't gone be crying because somebody was talking about her. She gone come home and tell us how she beat them up." Jeremy said sounding like a proud uncle.

"My baby gone be sweet just like her daddy." Adrianne said as she finished her bun. She finished her makeup and gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek.

"Here you go!" Jeremy said as he rolled his eyes.

"What? She is.." Adrianne smiled as she grabbed the little girl's hand. She told Kahari to get her bag so they could leave. The child ran off and returned with a teddy bear.

"No ma'am.. you're not bringing that. Go get your bag." Adrianne said sternly causing Kahari to start crying. Once Adrianne gave her a look, Kahari ran off leaving the toy behind. Adrianne shook her head at the little girl.

"Don't be doing my baby like that." Jaelen said as she walked in picking Kahari up and kissing her chubby cheeks.

"Y'all really got her spoiled. Little girl... go do what I asked you to, so we can go." Adrianne stated. Kahari kissed Jaelen on the cheek before hopping off her lap to retrieve her bag. She put the straps on her back and came back with a smile.

"Y'all ready? Who's driving?" Adrianne asked. She, Jaelen, and Jeremy were all going to the mall just to chill. They hadn't really got to hang with each other in like three weeks.

"I'm driving... I just got my baby cleaned and the world needs to see her." Jeremy said referring to his car.

"We not gone find no thongs or condoms, right?" Jaelen said covering Kahari's ears. Adrianne cackled hard.

"Nevermind .. I forgot you was still stuck on Tiana." Jaelen joked as her and Adrianne cracked up.

" C'mon niece.. you're the only one who loves me around here." Jeremy picked up Kahari and grabbed her carseat. They both stuck their tongues out at Adrianne and Jaelen and went to the car.

        Kaleb

"It ain't nothing to fuck yo bitch, dawg... Yo bitch, dawg." Kevin Gates' dark voice caused Kaleb to rustle out of his sleep.

"Who dis?" He answered groggily. He hear the people on the other line giggle like schoolgirls.

He looked back at the phone and hung it up. "Petty hoes..." He grunted stretching and removing himself from his bed. He put his phone into his IHome before going to do his morning duties. Stepping out the shower he looked over himself. "Who wouldn't a young god like me?" He stated cockily. His phone lit up , letting him know he had a text.

Yani 👅💦👄🔥 Wyd hoe? I want to go to the mall.

What that got to do with me?