13

Brandon

"That girl looks familiar. Real recognize real and that's familiar." Brandon sung along with Ty Dolla Sign as he scrubbed his body. He cleaned his body twice before stepping out of the shower. The cold air hit his wet body as he wrapped his towel around his body.

Since he was going out today, he wanted to look good. She always stayed up to par and her man needed to be like that too.  He walked over to his closet and searched through what he thought was a lot of clothes.

"Oooh, she might like .. nah. No...no.. no..." He thought to himself.

"Aye, mama said... what the hell are you doing?" Brandon's brother Trace asked as he looked at Brandon like he had ten heads.

"What it look like?"

"It look like you in here acting like a whole female. Just put on some clothes."

"I can't do that. My girl is always fly, so I ain't gone walk out the house looking like anything." Trace let out a huge sigh of disappointment.  

"It's only been a week and she got you whipped like that?" Trace joked nudging Brandon.

"Two months, bro." Brandon smiled. 

"Mama! Come get your son. He selling out." Trace yelled walking out Brandon's room. Brandon pieced together another outfit. He dougied and hit that naenae as he felt fresh then a bitch.

"What you in here doing boy?" Brandon's mother laughed as she stood in his door.

"He up in there actin a fool over a girl, mama!" Trace yelled.

"A girl? Talk to me boy."

"Ma... it's not that big of a deal." Brandon said waving her off.

"It must be if you in here posing like you on the runway."

"I was flexin'. That what you talking about ... is gay."

"Boy, just tell me about this girl. You know, the one you've never said a word about." His mama demanded as she sat on his bed. She pat the spot next to her for him to join.

"Well... her name is Jaelen, she's a chocolate beauty..."

"And?"

"And... she my girlfriend. So mama... I got somewhere to go..." Brandon's mama slapped him across the back of the head.

"I'm going to let you make it this time."

"That was letting me make it?!" His mama gave him the death stare as he zipped up real quick.

"Anyways.. I have a big surprise for you. I just got a call and someone is going to be on 106 & Park again!"

"Ahh.. I knew the people loved me."

"You're just bringing them the video for Twerkoholic. Before that, you have an interview with the Breakfast Club..." She went on to talk about meeting with the label to putting in studio time.

"Will there be any time to sleep and eat? What about school?"

"You might miss a few days... That'll be ok. And what does that young man say? Oh yeah! We 'on get tired" She did her thugdizzle and walked out leaving Brandon stunned.

"I guess I'll just go with this." He thought to himself as he got dressed.

        Jaelen

Jaelen pulled up to see Brandon walking out the door with an older woman following behind him. She and the woman shared a smile before she motioned for her to roll down her car window.