PROLOGUE

I wanna die in your arms

Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark

I'm gonna give you my heart

Coldplay - A Sky Full of Stars 

__________

A/N

Welcome!

This is a BTS murder mystery. It is not an AU, meaning BTS exists in the story as a group, and they all live in the same dorm. However, events, members' personalities and relationships are all fictional. 

This story will contain ships, foul language, mild violence (including a murder, of course, but no elaborate description of it, only mentions), angst, drugs and others. Don't read if you aren't comfortable with any of this. 

As this story is completed, I know it can be tempting to skim-read or skip some parts so you find out who is the murderer faster. I strongly suggest against this. The way the story is built, you have to pay attention to every development and every character, otherwise the ending & the answer won't make sense, which will make the story boring. Nearly all the plot twists are relevant to the ending. So please, please, if you want to fully enjoy this story, read the chapters in order and do not skip any part. 

Also, please do not spoil anything in the comments, as it can ruin the story for others. But you are welcome to make guesses as to who and why as you read along. 

Finally, this story is inspired by the work of Agatha Christie, because she is a Queen. 

And now, enjoy. 

PS: If you see comments by LadyPerez correcting my grammar & mistakes, she is my editor and I asked her to do this! She's super sweet and helping me a lot so please don't misunderstand her comments and call her out <3

__________

ABOUT BTS

This fanfic is mostly fandom-blind, meaning you can still read it if you don't know BTS. The only things you need to know are that there are 7 members (Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook) and that they all live together in an apartment, called the 'dorms'. All of them have separate rooms except for Jimin and Hoseok who share one.