Part 2

tens pov

so its my first day at school as a transfer student. i'm only meant to be here to see how i do in Korea.

i wake up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. After a refreshing shower i choose my outfit for the day. Looking in my closet i see a nice pastel blue sweater and some white ripped jeans.

After putting on my outfit i put some light makeup on, im not really trying to impress anyone. I go downstairs and decide to skip breakfast since it would make me late.

10 minutes of walking later

I finally got to school and already saw people talking with their friends. I avoid any looks and stares and make my way into the building looking for my first class.

It was english which is good because I'm actually good at that.

3rd person POV

"So class we will have a transfer student today i hope you will all be nice and welcoming" said the teacher Mr Kim. "Ah and here he is" he says as ten enters the classroom all eyes are on him but one boy in particular caught his eye as he walked to the front of the classroom.

"Hello everyone my name is chittaphon but you can call me ten I'm from Thailand please take of me." He finished and bowed "well ten you can go sit over there next to mark, hes the one with pinkish hair thats curly." "Ok thank you" he continued and walked over to the seat next to mark.
They instantly clicked both being foreigners and became friends.

About halfway into the class ten felt someone staring at him and look over to see a boy with pink hair and a jawline that could cut better than a knife looking at him. They made eye contact for a second before the boy blushed and looked away. Ten found it cute that he got flustered.

At the end of class mark thought it would be a good idea to introduce ten to his friends. They walked over to the table they all sat at and ten recognised the pink haired boy from earlier in class. "Guys this is ten he's new here and i think it would be nice if we were friends with him" mark spoke up. "Heyy my name is doyoung and I'm the queen here just so you know ;)" he started.
"Yeah whatever doyoung anyways thats jaehyun jungwoo lucas haechan and thats taeyong"

Taeyong what a nice name ten thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof the first chapter lol save me i cant write
Love you:D
AlSo Go ChEcK oUt mY fRiEnDs VkOoK sToRy cAlLeD my best friends brother PLS SUPPORT HER I BEG