Part 18

alternative ending: warning angst

drops of water fell. not from the sky, there was no rain that day. but water still fell. straight from his eyes. he was sat kneeling down on the dirt. the single rose he brought fell from his hand, and landed in front of a stone. engraved letters on it wrote. Lee Taeyong, beloved son, friend and boyfriend. ten sat and cried. he visited everyday, he regrets ever leaving Korea to go back to Thailand. taeyong couldn't handle not having ten around anymore. his feeling got the best of him, after what jaehyun said he couldn't take it anymore. he ran to the nearest train station and ended his pain.

"please come back........ i miss you"

"i love you"

" just give me a sign that you're there, anything...... anything at all....."

the rose he had dropped was still in the same place.

nothing

he really was gone

ten cried even harder. each tear set off another one. he missed him so much, his pink fluffy hair, his cute smile, his beautiful sparkling eyes. he missed everything. the way he ruffled his hair, how shy he got and how he was so sensitive. he tried to cherish every memory by writing it down but there was too much he missed. it was hard to write down it all without crying.

he felt a hand rest on his shoulder and another hand wipe the tears off his cheeks. he looked up and was met with the eyes of his friends.

not a word needed to be said. they had a big group hug. tears were shed, memories were shared. they all left and remembered him in a positive way.

the end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n GUYS IM SORRY IF I MADE YOU CRY. I THOUGHT OF THIS ENDING IN HISTORY TODAY AT SCHOOL AND COULDNT HELP MYSELF. DONT WORRY THE FIRST ENDING IS CANNON THIS IS JUST ANOTHER WAY THE STORY COULD HAVE GONE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4.6K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING MY STORY AND WILL ENJOY READING MY OTHER ONES. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <3 :)))