Part 12

Doyoung POV

Queen_doyo
Well its quite obvious what taeyong wants for his birthday but can we get it for him?

Junguwu
Im not sure its expensive and not the easiest thing to do.

Queen_doyo
Yeah but it would really bring him back we just need to get enough money and talk to some people about it.

I come off of jungwoos conversation and go to a number saved on my phone

'I hope this works' i think to myself, all for you taeyong.

Queen_doyo
Hey i need you to do something for me.

Nobody POV
Taeyong was out at the park taking pictures of the sunset as he usually does. Breathing in the unique scent of all the flowers surrounding him.

He was at peace and had nothing to bother him he was in a desolate place where he would not be disturbed, only he could change the way he feels.

He held his pastel pink camera with a soft grip, enough not to drop it nor put too much pressure so his hands dont hurt.

He enjoyed his alone time. Being able to focus on his thoughts and process them all. Getting rid of bad ones filling his mind with positivity.

The silhouette of the trees made for a perfect shot in front of the sunset. With the click of a button a perfect photo was made, so simple to make such a beautiful thing. He thought.

He checked his phone to see the time, 11:33 pm. He started to head home as he wanted some sleep that night. Hes glad he wore a jumper and sweat pants because it was a little bit cold and he didnt really like the cold.

When he got home he didn't bother to change and went straight to bed because he just wanted sleep.

His face grimaced when his phone lit up so bright he had to open his eyes and see what it was.

New message from junguwu

He unlocked his phone to see what he had woken up for.

Junguwu
I hope you like parties because we are having one on your birthday and expect it to be one of the best because doyoung and i will be planning it therefore it will be spectacular, sorry if i woke you up but i would forget to tell you another time so i told you now anyways have a good night sleep yong!

Ty_Track
Ah ok thanks for telling me have a good night sleep too little uwu!

He put his phone down and went back to sleep having nice dreams and not being disturbed again.

————————————————————————
Oof i think im gonna finish this soon 😪 i really enjoy writing it tho even if my writing is shit
Have a good night!