Part 15

Tens POV

We walk along the grass of the park hand in hand enjoying the smell of pollen and the small breeze of the wind.

Our fingers interlocking its just so beautiful here. Peace.

We find a place to sit and sit down as i put my head on his shoulder and look out at the sun.

He rests his head on mine and wraps one of his arms around my shoulder.

"Yah this is really beautiful, almost as beautiful as you" he chuckles

I blush at his comment.

"Yong you know you're beautiful as well" i continue

"Aw only if you think so, i love you" he said

" i love you too"

He lifted his head off my shoulder and turned to me.

I looked at him to see his brown innocent eyes looking right back at me.

I look down at his lips and take the chance to share our first kiss.

Nobody POV

Ten leaned in and after taeyong realised what was happening he did too.

There lips came together and the kiss was full of love and compassion.

Their lips move in sync, softly but sweetly enjoying the moment.

After pulling away they both looked at each other and smiled.

Taeyong put his hand on tens and looked back over at the sunset.

Ten looked over aswell to enjoy the beautiful sight.

They were at peace and would be for a long time.

They had found happiness in each other. A long path of love that they walk together.

The end

————————————————————————

And thats the end!
I hope you enjoyed this story as much as i did, it was so much fun writing it and planning it.
Thank you for the support i really appreciate it and i hope you can support me in my next story!

I hope to see you soon thank you for reading:
Do you think about me too? !!!!
❤️❤️❤️

Byeee