Part 4

When the day finally ended all of the friends met up and walked to a beach together.

They sat down and started talking to ten getting to know him a bit better now that hes their new friend and all.

"So have you ever dated?" Asked jaehyun

"Well a girl once... but it didnt go so well, you see im gay so yeah i didnt feel attracted to her and felt really bad when i broke up with her"

" oh we are all gay here no worries sweetie" haechans reassures
"Pfft what? Im not" Mark protests
"Oh yeah and im short" replies lucas laughing after.

"Shit you got me" Mark mumbles

" oh ok then" ten says with a big smile making taeyong go crazy.

"Oh yeah and i forgot to say earlier,pink hair looks cute on you taeyong." Ten says looking anywhere other than his face trying to hide the blush but failing horribly.

Taeyong decided to be bold attempting to hide his uwu and smollness and ruffles tens hair "thanks tennie" he says internally screaming at how cute ten is.

" you know they would be a really cute couple" jungwoo whispers to lucas "yeah they are perfect together"

Taeyongs pov
OMG IM GOING TO FREAKING DIE AT HOW CUTE THIS BOY IS CAN HE BE ANY SOFTER LIKE MY HEART ACHES IM DYING INSIDE AND OUT WHAT IS HE DOING TO ME I FEEL SO HAPPY WITH HIM AND IVE ONLY KNOWN HIM FOR LIKE A DAY WOWIEE.
HES LIKE A KITTEN SO CUTE AND SOFT AND ADORABLE AND HUGGABLE AND LOVEABLE I JUST WANNA PUT HIM IN MY POCKET AND PROTECT HIM WITH MY LIFE MMMMMMM.

Nobody POV
Doyoung keeps cooing at how cute of a couple ten and taeyong would be in his head.
He keeps imagining how cute it would be when they hold hands and interlock their fingers and al the cute dates they would go on together like watching the sunset cuddling.

"IM SORRY BUT CAN TAETEN BE A THING I LIVE FOR IT THEY ARE ACTUALLY SO CUTEEEEE" doyoung whisper shouts to jaehyun
" yeah i know but calm down they might here you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here is my shitty writing i cant think omg help lol
Btw luwoo is already a couple in this story
Thanks for the support lol