Part 7

Nobody POV
Ten has been in korea for 2 months now and hes really enjoying himself and hes doing well in school.

Him and taeyong have grown very close and both like each other very much, they do not know though.

Taeyong is always on his mind and he wants to be happy with him for a long time.

His phone ringing distracted him from his studying, it read 'Mom❤️' on the screen and he answered.

"Chittaphon? How have you been in korea darling, i miss you i know im mot there with you to make great memories but im sure that you are happy and have made some new friends! Anyways i just need to tell you that... actually its nothing have a great evening love you♥️!" She hung up with that.

"Huh?" He questioned confused at what she was going to say.
"Hmmm whatever, it probably doesn't matter if it did she would have told me, right?"

Taeyong was talking to doyoung about ten in his house listening to Nct Dreams new song "We Go Up".

Queen_doyo
Its so obvious you two like each other why dont you just confess already you two are so cute together!

Ty_Track
You think?
Queen_doyo
I dont think, i know

Ty_Track
Well i will after school tomorrow then.

Queen_doyo
Yess i cant wait!

Ty_Track
Yeah ok bye doyoung

Queen_doyo
Bye sweetie

With that taeyong started to plan his confession to ten, he wanted it to be perfect.
At first he thought of writing a letter but he decided against it because he wanted to talk to him face to face and express his emotions and feelings.

Ten was writing letters, but why and to who?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof shitty writing anyways i hope you look forward to the next chapter when we find out why ten is writing letters ;) bye❤️