Part 13

Nobody POV

It was the day of taeyongs birthday, but he wasnt very excited.

For The party to be exact.

Last year didnt go so well...

Mark started choking on ice cream, haechan fell in the pool and almost drowned, lucas and jungwoo did live porn and doyoung got really drunk.

So yeah he wasn't looking forward to it, he just hoped no one would die and the came doesn't taste like shit.

"Taeyong-ah are you ready fir the best birthday party ever?!" Doyoung asked excitedly.

"I guess, i jut hope its not the same as last year" he chuckles.

"Well i hope so too... anyways we're here!" He exclaims as they arrive at doyoungs house.

As taeying and doyoung climbed out of the car they made their way too the front door and went in.

Mark popped up and happily said "happy birthday yong!"

A song started playing as the rest of his friends popped up and wished him a happy birthday as well.

Taeyong could only smile at his friends for not making it an absolute disaster in the first 15 seconds.

The part went really well although lucas did slip over once, other than that taeyong had a really good time and was grateful to his friends for that.

It was then time for presents and taeyong was excited.

He frantically ripped the wrapping paper off the gift to receive some pink hair dye.

"I thought it would be good so you could touch up your hair." Mark smiled.

"Thank you markie!" He returned the smile.

He finished unwrapping all of his gifts and thanked all of his friends.

"Thank you guys, i really appreciate it!"taeyong said smiling.

"Now, time for games!!" Jungwoo said excitedly.

"Ah yes, let me explain the game then, so someone will be blindfolded and another person will give them a hug from behind. The person who is blindfolded will have to guess who the other person is." Doyoung explained.

After everyone had a go and a few guessed right it was now taeyongs turn.

He was blindfolded and waited to be hugged.

He then felt two soft arms wrap around his waist.

"Jungwoo hyung? Is that you, such a soft grip" taeyong asked.

"Haha no" jungwoo replied.

Taeyong was now confused as only jungwoo had such a soft grasp.

Jungwoo then took off the blindfold.

"Turn around" he said

Taeyong slowly turned around and his mouth man an 'o', his jaw dropped as far as it could go.

" ten...?"

————————————————————————
Ohh ten is back ahah
Thanks you for the love and support i really appreciate it❤️