Prologue

"Yah! Lee Bora you come here right now!" The pink haired boy shouted.

"Yahhh listen to your dad Bora" the raven haired boy replied

"Ok dad!" Bora shouted back.

The raven haired boy walked up to the one with pink and rest his head on his shoulder slipping his hand into the others.

"Look at her beautiful little face, i love her!" The raven said happily

"And i love you too Lee Taeyong!" He continued and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I love you too Lee Chittaphon!" He replied.

Bora ran into the arms of her dads and smiled brightly at them. They hugged her softly and kissed her head.

She stood in between then holing both their hands playing with the rings they had on.

She looked up at them and smiled then looking at the sunset enjoying it with them.

They all loved life, after moving into a nice house near a forest and park they wpuld enjoy all their time as a family and cherished each moment they had together.

They were all loved and happy.

The end

————————————————————————
Ok so were finally finished! I really did live writing this story and it coming to an end does sadden me but I'm happy my first story turned out to be a bit of a success!

Thank you all so much for the love and support i hope you enjoy my next story when i publish it!

Until then!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️